CH 39: COINCIDENCE

AUTHOR

                             AUTHOR

Falling in love with Vansh was something Ragini had never thought even in her dreams. But sonehow she knew Vansh was unhealthy for her. His presence, his talks, his softness exclusively for her everything.
However it didn't matter. Despite knowing her situation she fell head over heels for that man.

She had tried her best not to face Vansh. She isolated herself in her room. Shame, guilt everything washing her giving her a lasting burn.

"Amore." She starled a bit and turned to find Vansh.

She didn't came our from her room at her usual time because she knew Vansh would be there. She waited till he went away and came after that to bring some food.

Vansh studied her for a while. She was in her green ankle length kurti and a same color dupatta. Her hair damped and eyes swollen speaking that she was crying. There was bags under her eyes.

"Did you forget something here?" she asked.  Not knowing the reason why he came back.

"My heart." He whispered in his daze. Ragini's heart paced.

A lone tear escaped from her eyes. She loved him. A lot. A lot more than she thought she was capable of loving someone.

Yet again love is not all about getting someone, sometimes it's also about loosing.

"Vansh!" There head snapped towards the doorway to find JK.

JK'S whole face was red and he was panting heavily.

Vansh took some long strides towards him."Is everything okay?"

Jk huffed and wrapped his arms around him. It first Vansh was a bit taken aback but a warm feeling spread in Vansh's chest. It had been years since they had hugged eachother.

"AM called." Jk broke the hug.

"What? Why didn't he called me?" Ragini's ear peeked at Aditya's mention.

"It's a long story. He is coming to our warehouse. He found Satvika Di's murderer." Vansh's head snapped. He found his sister's culprit. Now his sister can get justice.

"That bastard is with AM?"

"I assume yes."

"I am going to kill that MotherFucker." He groaned. A promise yelling in his words.

Ragini's eyes widened and hands dropped. Kill?!

"No no." She fumbled.

Vansh folded his sleeves. Moving outside the mansion like a wild fire which could set  the whole world into ashes.

Jk followed him."Where is the warehouse?" Ragini asked hurriedly.

"Just the other side...." JK halted.