Ch 43

"How was it?" I was finally back from the Sand village.

I was just about done with the heat.

"It was good, I didn't do anything too drastic." Kabuto shook his head, "that means you did." I rolled my eyes, "just a few empty threats, no biggy."

Orochimaru laughed, "they don't know they're empty."

True.

Orochimaru was finishing an experiment on someone, it was gross. I didn't even look at it. But it seemed like he was about done.

"Sasuke Uchiha," I slowly turned to Orochimaru when he mentioned the name. But I had to feign ignorance.

"Itachi Uchiha's younger brother?" Orochimaru nodded, "I believe he could be a great vessel."

I nodded, he had already told me about how he needed new bodies. Though I already knew. "Hitori, help me with another chakra bath," Orochimaru suddenly started calling the chakra absorption seals that name.

Not that I minded, it was a completely better name.

But why did I have to help him? And the sudden request was weird too. I walked down the hall to where Orochimaru made a room just for chakra baths.

But I didn't really like it. Because the room next to us was where we got the chakra.

From live people.

Usually it doesn't matter who we use, but today he wanted a ninja. So that's going to be fun. I rolled my eyes and filled the bathtub with water.

But when I turned around...

I wish I hadn't.

I saw the devil.

Kabuto also entered the room, so I just looked at him. He knew what I was doing so allowed it.

"No need to feel embarrassed," I scoffed but stayed silent.

Orochimaru finally entered the tube, I could stop looking at Kabuto now.

Orochimaru was taking a bath naked.

In front of us.

In front of me.

He needs to die!

"It's just my body Hitori, why so shy." I glared at him, "just because you're comfortable doesn't mean I am."

He shrugged before relaxing. The chakra must be kicking in.

Then came the waiting game.

In silence.

I spaced out. 

I love the waiting game.

But it was never long because Orochimaru made me talk to him the whole time.

I still want to die, don't forget that! "Hitori," I called it.

"Give me a massage." I froze.

This is new.

"Where?" I asked almost timidly.

"Shoulders."

Thank god.

No!

Why am I thanking God!

I still have to give him a massage. I knelt to the ground as the bathtub was low. I was going to give him a massage but his hair was in the way.

Should I ask or just do it?

"Do what you like, if I don't like it..." He glanced at me from the corner of his eyes, "you'll know."