12❀

Her pajamas ⇧

Her pajamas ⇧

After they had freshened up, they agreed to meet in Na-ri's room.

Na-ri walked in to already see Jin-young sitting on her bed with two ice cream bowls both different flavors.

"I got salted caramel and chocolate fudge, which one do you want?" He asked when he noticed her walk in.

"Hmm salted caramel please" Na-ri jumped on the comfy bed across from him "Here you go" He handed her the ice cream bowl and started eating his.

Na-ri ate a spoon full making her eyes go wide at how delicious it was "Why? Is it good" Jin-young laughed at her expression.

"Mhm" She nodded her head eating some more "Here try some" She brought a spoon up to his mouth offering to feed him some.

"Shes so cute" Jin-kyung awed at the girls excitement over ice cream.

"This side is unexpected from her" Da-hee says "Right"

"They some how suit each other perfectly" Han-hae said.

"I think she might like Jin-young more than Han-bin" Admitted Hyunkyung.

"I think so too" Da-hee agreed "Its the way she acts around him, it's different"

"It's good right?" Na-ri asked and he nods smiling "It's delicious"

"Would you like some more then?" She offered chuckling "No it's okay you have it"

"Fine with me" She replied making him laugh as she took a big bite.

They ate their ice creams together and talked about their hobbies which he was surprised to hear that she liked painting.

"You should take me on a ride on your motorcycle some day" Said Na-ri "You wanna go on a ride?" He asked the girl smirking.

"Yeah" She looked up meeting his eyes "Okay. I'll take you on a ride after this" Jin-young promised to which the girl flashed him a smile happy with his words.

"We should go to bed soon" Na-ri yawned finishing her ice cream "I don't want to" He says making her confused.

"Why? Aren't you tired" She asked confusion laced in her voice.

"Yeah I am...but I wanna keep talking to you" He admitted staring at her.

Na-ri heard his words and couldn't hold back her smile so she covered her face with her hands instead.

"Look at her ears! They're red" Hyunkyung points laughing at her shyness.

"He really has an effect on her, and it's the same way around" Han-hae laughs along with Hyunkyung.

"He's so unpredictable" Da-hee comments surprised with his statement.

"This couple..." Jin-kyung smiled at the screen.

"Why?" He watched her smiling at the girls cuteness.

"Nothing" She mumbled into her hands "Then why are you covering your face" Jin-young teased her "Are you flustered Na-ri shii" He teased even more.

"No" She looked up and shook her head revealing her pink cheeks.

Jin-young started laughing once he saw her face and so did she "You look like a tomato" He said making her laugh harder "Yah!"

After talking for awhile they both agreed it would be best if they go to bed as it was getting late.

"Goodnight Na-ri" He leaned on the the wall next to the light switch staring at her.

"Goodnight oppa" She smiled at him wrapping herself up in the blankets.

He smiled hearing her words and turnt the lights off turning around to go back to his room.

"It's gonna be hard for Han-bin to compete with him" Da-hee says remembering the brunette.

"Jin-young looks like he really likes her though" Jin-kyung says pointing out the obvious.

"Han-bin is gonna have to try harder" Said Hyunkyung making the others nod.

"But personally, I'm team Na-ri and Jin-young" Han-hae says.

Na-ri had fallen asleep not long after they had said goodnight since she was really tired.

But Jin-young on the other hand couldn't fall asleep since the thought of her kept popping up in his head which caused him to smile.

"Na-ri shii what have you done.."

( Y'all sorry for not posting a chapter yesterday I thought I did but I forgot to push the publish button 😭 Another chapter might be out tonight, it just depends how much work I have to do. Anyways did you enjoy their date or no )