15𖧷

Comments were said about the new incomer who they later found out that his name was Se-jun.

"Hello" He greeted everybody and silently sat down looking at his surroundings.

Not long after another person started walking down the steps in a pretty blue dress that complimented her skin perfectly.

"Hello" The girl smiled brightly at everyone introducing herself as Min-su "Hello" They returned her smile and watched as she took a seat.

"Shall we go make dinner then?" Han-bin asks the group as they all agree feeling hungry "Let's go then!"

"It's already complicated and now we got two more people joining" Hyunkyung chuckled.

"This is gonna cause more problems.." Da-hee said.

"They might end up liking each other though" Han-hae says "True, but I doubt it" Jin-kyung said.

"Let's get back to the episode"

"We got kimchi!" Han-bin told the others as they all cheered happy with the staffs food selection today.

Everyone got given a task to do by the chef Han-bin and Na-ri was stuck with cooking the rice which she didn't mind.

"Here just do ten cup fulls of rice" Han-bin passed her a medium sized cup making her confused.

"Isn't this too big?" She questioned looking at the cup "No, we're also making kimchi fried rice" Han-bin explained to her and began chopping up the kimchi "Oh okay"

Na-ri popped the lid on giving the rice time to cook and went to go see what else she could help with.

"Na-ri shii come here" Jin-young called out to her "Yeah?" She walked over "Come set the table with me" He said walking towards the tables with a plates.

Once they finished doing the table and dishing the food out it was time to eat so everyone sat down and started digging in.

"This is delicious" Na-ri expressed to Han-bin praising him for doing a good job on the kimchi fried rice.

"Na-ri you got something on your face" Jin-young points out chuckling "Where?" She turnt to him "Here" He leaned over wiping it away with his hand.

"Thank you" She smiled and turnt back to her plate breaking eye contact.

Her outfit ⇧

"There's beer!" Yoong-Jae yelled loud enough so the others could hear him "Really?!" So-eun looked at the campfire to see there was.

"Na-ri come sit here" Han-bin patted the seat next to him after spotting the girl walking to them "Okay" She smiled and sat next to him grabbing a beer for herself taking a sip.

"Look at Jin-young giving them looks" Laughed Hyunkyung "He's so funny" The others laughed also noticing.

They all talked and laughed with each other overall enjoying their time together. They also got to know the new incomers more.

"If you have any questions about paradise, Na-ri can answer them" Nadine laughed pointed at the said girl "So-eun has been to paradise a lot too" Na-ri defended herself making the others laugh.

After awhile Na-ri got up and excused herself to the toilet leaving the others where they were.

"Oh Jin-young shii" Na-ri noticed him waiting outside for her "Shall we go for a walk?" He asked to which she agreed "Let's walk on the beach" She smiled.

"Do you like the new incomers?" Jin-young started a conversation "Yeah they're both really nice, Se-Jun is really quiet though"

"I noticed that too" He agreed with her statement "Have you talked to him yet" He asked looking at her.

"What if I have?" Na-ri teased looking back at him "Would you be jealous?" She smirked "Depends" He said playfully.

"Depends on what" Na-ri asked "If you saw him as a friend, or if you were interested in him" He smirked at her.

"And if I was perhaps interested in him?" She teased even more "I'd make sure you forget about him" He answered catching her off guard.

"Oh yeah? How would you do that" She said questioned "You'll see" Jin-young told her.

"Excuse me?!" Jin-kyung exclaims shocked.

"He's basically saying she's his" Da-hee couldn't stop smiling at their interaction.

"If they don't leave this island together I don't believe in love anymore" Han-hae says dramatically causing everyone to laugh.

"Im serious" He told them chuckling "We know" Hyunkyung said still laughing.

"Goodnight oppa" Na-ri says making her way to the girls tent.

"Goodnight, sleep well" He waved and entered the boys tent seeing they were all already asleep "I didn't know we were gone for that long" He mumbled to himself getting into bed.

( Sorry for not uploading more chapters I've just been a little busy but I hope you enjoyed this one. I already have ideas for their next date in paradise so I'm excited to write that chapter anyways look out for the next chapter~ )