18ꕥ

"This is gonna be a interesting match" Jin-kyung said watching the two.

"They're both interested in the same person and both seem to be pretty competitive" Da-hee told them.

"I think Min-su might have the advantage because she is bigger but then Na-ri likes surprising everyone" Hyunkyung says which made Han-hae laugh.

"She really does" Han-hae said.

"And...start"

As soon as Min-su heard her she began trying to push Na-ri but the girl underestimated her strength as Na-ri didn't budge and held her ground.

Min-su continued trying to push her and trip her but failed every time which frustrated her.

Seeing that Min-su lifted one leg up about to try and trip her, Na-ri quickly lifted her up threw her to the ground with a 'thump' sound surprising everyone.

"Here" Na-ri held her hand out to Min-su helping her up and then smiled which the girl returned.

"Na-ri won"

Everyone clapped and praised her which made her grin wider "Your so good" Se-jeong told Na-ri.

"Here's the final winners. So-e first with 6.40 seconds, Nadine second with 7.68 seconds, and Na-ri third with 7.83 seconds"

Na-ri smiled and clapped trying to hide her disappointment upon hearing that she place third knowing she could of done better.

"You may go back now"

Na-ri began walking back to the changing rooms when Jin-young came and walked next to her "Let's talk after" He said and she nodded.

"Oh no, both Na-ri and Nadine are interested in Jin-young.." Jin-kyung sighed.

"I could tell Na-ri was upset about placing 3rd" Han-hae told the others "Yeah me too" Hyunkyung also noticed.

"I wonder how tonight's voting will go" Da-hee said.

Her outfit ⇧

Her outfit ⇧

Na-ri finished getting ready and walked outside to be met with Jin-young who was patiently waiting for her.

"You look beautiful" He complimented Na-ri making her slightly blush "Thank you, shall we go now?" She asked and he nodded.

"Let's sit over there" Jin-young pointed to the seats in front of the sea "Okay"

"Sounds like you and Min-su had fun yesterday, she kept on talking about it" Na-ri says taking a seat across from Jin-young "Really? We didn't do much" He bluntly said causing her to chuckle a little.

"You did good in the game today" He told the girl changing the subject and she smiled "Yeah but I wish I came first" Na-ri admitted still feeling disappointed.

"Why's that?" He said looking at her "Because now Nadine is gonna pick you.." She held eye contact "But then," She continued "You can get to know other people which is good"

"But I don't want to" He exclaimed "What do you mean?" She was confused.

"I only want to focus on you"

"Did he really just confess?" Da-hee said shocked upon hearing his words mean while it looked like the others jaws were about to hit the ground "He did" Jin-kyung answered.

"Nadine is coming" Na-ri told Jin-young who looked up to see Nadine was in fact coming and he sighed.

"I'll talk to you later then" She smiled at him one last time "Okay" He smiled back watching as she walked away.

Time skip to voting

It was So-e's turn to pick which was difficult for her and Na-ri seemed to notice this "It's okay you got this, take your time" Na-ri tried encouraging the girl.

"I choose...Han-bin to accompany me today" So-e finally said and Na-ri turnt her head and frowned not expecting her choice.

"She chose Han-bin?!" Han-hae eyes widened in surprise "Then who is Na-ri going to pick?"

"What is happening" Da-hee says confused.

"Poor Na-ri..." Jin-kyung said slightly pouting.

Han-bin walked out with a forced smile not really happy with So-e's choice since he was hoping to go with Na-ri, but then he did understand where she was coming from.

Next was Nadine and as we all predicted, she had chosen Jin-young.

He grabbed his bag walking towards where Nadine was standing while looking at Na-ri who was staring at the ground deep in thought.

She finally looked up and locked eyes with him then sadly smiled as he also did the same.

She watched as they walked away then realized both of her options were gone and she had to choose someone else.

"What do I do now.." Na-ri sighed wishing she had just let Min-su win.

After thinking for awhile she finally made up her mind and was ready to vote.

"The person I want to accompany me tonight is..."

( Another chapter as promised. It is kinda sloppy bc I am tired so sorry. Who do you think she will pick? It might be obvious to some and may not but guess you'll have to wait to find out~ )