16✾

Her outfit ⇧

Her outfit ⇧

Na-ri finished getting ready and headed back to the tents where the rest of them were.

"Hey guys" She walked in smiling and sat down on her bed and joined in on the conversation they were having.

"DING" "Today only our new contestants, Se-jun and Min-su, will be able to go to paradise tonight. They will get to choose at noon"

"Really?!" The girls said shocked "You guys are lucky, I haven't even been to paradise yet" So-e exclaims "You never know, Se-jun might pick you" Na-ri told the girl trying to lift her mood up.

"Yeah he might" Nadine agrees "I don't think so" So-e chuckled dismissing it.

"Do you have anyone in mind?" So-eun asks Min-su "Maybe, I'll have to talk to them more" She admits "I see"

"They only just got here and they're already going to paradise" Hyunkyung said.

"It's a mystery who they will pick" Da-hee says having no clue who they're interested in.

"Guess we'll be finding out who they like tonight" Jin-kyung said also having no clue.

"I think it will be someone we least expect" Han-hae told them "Probably" Da-hee nods.

Time skip to them voting

•••Time skip to them voting•

Her outfit ⇧

"I wonder who they'll pick" Seul-ki said to the others "Right, I have no clue" So-eun says.

"I think Se-jun will pick either Se-jeong or Nadine" So-e said "Really?" Nadine asks shocked "Yeah"

"I think he will choose So-e" Na-ri points at the girl "Why me?" She asked surprised "I just have a feeling" She smiled at her.

"What about Min-su, who do you think she will pick?" Se-jeong asks them "Hmm maybe Han-bin, I think they would look good together" Seul-ki answers.

"Yeah I think that too" So-eun agreed thinking the same thing "Honestly I can't tell she doesn't talk a lot" Nadine says "Yeah she doesn't" Na-ri said.

"The person Se-jun picked is...So-e. Please grab your bags and come outside"

So-e gasped "How did you know?" Nadine asks Na-ri "We were talking about it" Na-ri smiled.

"Have fun in paradise" So-eun told So-e smiling and the others waved and cheered for her "Bye" She smiled and left.

"The person Min-su picked is...Jin-young. Please grab your bags and come outside"

Na-ri heard his name being said and frowned "Jin-young shii?" She says confused and the others gasped.

"She chose Jin-young?" Seul-ki said not expecting her to choose him "I really didn't see that coming" So-eun exclaimed surprised.

Boys tent:

"Me?" Jin-young says shocked "Why me?" He says again and starts getting up.

"I expected her to choose someone else" Dong-woo told him also surprised with her choice.

Jin-young sighed and walked outside grabbing his bags heading to where Min-su was standing.

"Eh?" Han-hae stared at the screen "She chose who now?"

"Min-su chose Jin-young?" Jin-kyung jaw dropped not expecting them to be going to paradise.

"Can we talk about how Se-jun chose So-e" Da-hee exclaims "I thought he would've chosen Se-jeong, it looked like she thought she was gonna go too"

"I thought the same" Hyunkyung said "This is so unexpected"

"Na-ri doesn't look happy at all with Min-su's choice" Han-hae says looking at a frowning Na-ri.

"This is gonna be interesting" The others agreed with Da-hee.

They all gathered in the Boys tent after having dinner and decided to play a little game to kill time.

They all went around in a circle asking questions and it was finally Na-ri's turn.

"I only get to pass one question right" Na-ri asked making sure she knew the rules "Yes" Nadine confirmed.

"So, is there someone who's been on your mind?" Yoong-Jae started "Yes" Na-ri replied honestly.

"Why have they been on your mind" Han-bin decides to ask "I can't stop thinking about something they said" She answered smiling.

"Is it someone your interested in?" Se-jeong asks the girl "Yes" Na-ri nods "Are they here on Inferno?" Nadine asks.

"Pass" Na-ri said not wanting to think about how he isn't on Inferno. With her.

"Last question, Have you decided on one person?" Yoong-Jae asks "Not yet" She truthfully said and the others nod understandingly.

"Shall we head to bed?" Han-bin asks the group seeing everyone looked a little tired "Yeah let's do that" Na-ri yawned and said goodbye to the boys before heading the the girls tent.

"Goodnight" Everyone says before drifting off to sleep.

( Thank you guys for 1k views, I didn't really expect people to even read this tbh 😭 Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even though it's nothing interesting. )