19⚘

"The person I want to accompany me tonight is...Yoong-Jae" Na-ri finally said with a small smile.

"I didn't expect you to choose me" Yoong-Jae says as he walked towards her with his bags "Really?" She chuckled and he smiled.

He grabbed her bags and they both began walking up the stairs together while talking with each other.

"Out of the four boys she has talked to Yoong-Jae more so her choice is understandable" Da-hee explained "Yeah I'm not surprised" Hyunkyung told them.

"Im curious to see how their date goes.." Jin-kyung exclaims "I think they'll both express that they're interested in someone else and just talk as friends" Han-hae guessed.

"Yeah I think so too. Although they might've been interested in each other at the start, they don't seem to be now" Da-hee nods.

Kim Na-ri interview:

"It caught me by surprise when I heard So-e say Han-bin's name because that's who I was originally going to pick and at that moment I remember thinking 'I wish Min-su had won' since I wasn't really interested in someone else. But then I realized I had to choose someone, and out of all them I guess I was closer to Yoong-Jae"

"Do you want to freshen up and meet here to order something?" Yoong-Jae suggests "Yeah that sounds good" Na-ri happily agreed and went to go shower.

 But then I realized I had to choose someone, and out of all them I guess I was closer to Yoong-Jae"•••"Do you want to freshen up and meet here to order something?" Yoong-Jae suggests "Yeah that sounds good" Na-ri happily agreed and went to go shower

Her outfit ⇧

"What would you like to eat?" He asked scanning through the menu "I don't mind" She smiled "I'll make sure to get something delicious then" He smiled back.

Time skip to dinner

"This looks good" Na-ri said and took a sip from her lemonade "Thank you for this meal" They both said and started eating.

"So...wait it may be awkward if I say this" He says "It's fine say it" She told him "Your not interested in me in that way, right?" He asked "That's right"

"And we only came here to talk as friends" He asks again "Yes" She smiled glad he didn't take it the wrong way "I'm glad we can clear that up" She chuckled and so did he.

"So have you made up your mind about who your gonna choose" He questioned "Not really, still thinking about it" She answered "Oh really? If you had placed first who would you have picked" He asked.

"Jin-young" She said without hesitation causing him to break out in laughter then she did as well.

"Then what's stopping you from choosing him" He asks "I guess I want to leave my options open so I don't regret anything in the future" She explained "I see" He nodded.

"What about you? You sticking with So-eun?" Na-ri asked the same questioned "Yeah I just hope she chooses me too" He replied.

"She will. Trust me" She smiled "Why are you so sure" He chuckled at her.

"I see the way she looks at you, and she couldn't stop talking about your date together in paradise when she got back. It was cute" This caused him to smile "Don't tell her I told you though" They laughed "Okay"

"There friendship is so cute" Jin-kyung said with a bright smile.

"I'm actually happy they went to paradise, it looks like they're having a good time" Da-hee says.

"Yeah, it's almost like they're getting a break from all the drama happening" Hyunkyung comments "It really does look like it" Han-hae nodded.

It was true. They were having a good time and got to know each other more forming a strong friendship.

But after a few more hours of eating and talking, they decided it was best to head to bed since it was getting late.

They both said goodnight to each other before going to their rooms and falling asleep peacefully.

( Was it a surprise that she chose him or did u expect it? I was gonna write that she chose Jong-woo but then I wanted him to be with Seul-ki for his first time in paradise so yeah. It is a short chapter so hope u don't mind. But have a good day or night! )