Chapter 6...

"I love game days." Tasha practically bounced on her toes as we waited in the security line.

"No wonder the guys get a rush when they come onto the ice." Josie said with a bright grin.

Even I had to agree coming to hockey games is exciting. There's something about being here with the fans and the energy that made it such a fun time. I didn't get the appeal at first, only tagging along with Josie but now that I've come to enough games I can say I'm a hockey fan now. Hard not to be when my entire friend group are hockey players.

All around us the fans talked excitedly. As they should considering the Knights are on a seven game winning streak. With the season nearing the playoffs everyone is talking about them being The Cup Champions again.

Getting through security only took a second, since this wasn't our first time coming to a game. As we walked towards the stadium doors I noticed multiple people staring at Josie, Tasha and Sydni. Aside from the fact they were wearing their boyfriends jerseys, everyone knew who they were. There's been enough pictures and articles online about all three of them. They weren't necessarily famous but they were definitely known in the hockey world. Dating the star players for the best hockey team in the league will do that.

As Josie and and Sydni walked ahead Tasha came up to my side. Hooking my arm with hers she sent me a wide grin.

"I got us tickets and seats for Josie's bachelorette party in three weeks."

"Perfect." Josie was in for a big surprise with her Bachelorette party. Yesterday Tasha texted me saying she was going to set it up and even try to get one of the dancers to bring Josie on stage.

"She's gonna kill us." I said but couldn't bring myself to actually be upset about it. Once she gets over the embarrassing part of it I know she'll have a blast.

"She's gonna love it." Our eyes met before we both laughed.

Arm in arm we skirted passed the fans towards our seats. Another perk to knowing Wyatt, Trevor and Bryton was the incredible seats. Josie has said before there's a family suite up higher that we could go and watch the game. There's apparently great food and drinks for free but there's nothing like being in the stands.

"Hello Ladies." Terry, our favorite and usual security guard, greeted us.

"Terry, how are you!" Josie smiled.

"Good. The baby is almost here." The grin on his face was contagious as all of us smiled back.

"That's fantastic! Still betting it's a girl." This is why Josie was so good at her job. She's great to talk to and always makes sure to ask how people are and questions about themselves.

"I hope so too." The proud smile on Terry's face was adorable. "Gonna be a great game."

"They'll win." Sydni nodded in agreement. "See ya later!"

Saying bye we all walked through the doorway leading towards our seats. Immediately I was hit with the noise. It was a mix of music and fans, everything echoing around the stadium. The first time I came to a game I was taken back by how loud it was. I can't imagine how the players play with the noise.

Taking our seats I ended up next to Josie on my left and an empty seat on my right. We were literally right up next to the plexiglass. If anyone crashes or get hit into the glass you can feel it in your bones.

The four of sat there talking, more like yelling, to one another as we waited for the game to start.

"What was that about at the barbecue?" Sydni asked, leaning around Tasha to look at me. Josie and Tasha also looking at me in question.