(1) Collison

Hey guys! New Story! Read the description for more information. I have a few things for you guys so you can get to know the characters. Skip this if you don't want to know and it's kind of long.

Cora Presscott (Main Character 1) is 16, she has one brother named Silas Presscott who plays soccer he is 17.

Evan Hawthorn (Main Character 2) is 16, he has 2 sisters. They're called, Lily Hawthorn (4) Evette Hawthorn (7). Despite his condition, he is a very caring brother (You'll find out soon).

Eliza Jane(Lizzy) Merrick is  16 (Main Character 1's best friend). She has a brother called Noah James(Noah) Merrick is 17 and plays soccer with Silas.

This story takes place in Texas so that is what's with the football thing I had going before but know I've changed it because I don't know how it works! Im keeping the place the same even though the sport is different. I've learned that not only known for football, Texas also has a growing population of soccer players I believe.

I was originally making this a sickfic for my other book 'Random Sickfics' so that's why there isn't much backstory explanation but everything works out with the title and you will see why! Now I've changed the sport to soccer so go back and reread if needed which is unlikely as I didn't understand the sport so I didn't right much about football.

Evan's POV

As I walked through the halls running my hand along the wall someone ran into me. "Oh my, are you okay?" They said turning around quickly. I sat on the floor confused then grabbed the extended hand. "I'm Cora, nice to meet you," she said smiling.

I nodded "I'm Evan," As I stood up I began to feel out of breath. I felt as if I had just run a marathon. This was normal for me because I have a condition known as POTS. I leaned against the wall attempting to catch my breath. "Are you sure you're okay?"
Cora asked me with a concerned expression planted across her face.

I nodded again as a wave of dizziness knocked me to the ground again. I sat there trying to remain awake, which wasn't working. My vision went blurry and as I closed my eyes my head fell back against the wall.

Cora's POV

The boy I knocked into was now leaning against the wall, breathing heavily. He suddenly fell against the wall and I stepped closer not sure what to do. His breath was still fast and she looked as if he was a sleepy person trying to stay awake. After a few seconds his head fell back against the wall. "Evan?" I called, no response. I sunk to the ground and sat beside him thinking about what to do.

I grabbed his small, limp body and lied him flat on the ground using my jacket as a pillow. After a few minutes of panic from my end his eyes began to flutter open. "Ev—," he cut me off quickly. "How long was I out?" He asked and I shrugged. "One maybe two minutes," I guessed. I offered him a hand to help him up but he shook his head.

I backed away, I felt as if I touched him, he might break. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he said blushing and giving a soft smile. "It's okay, do you need anything, water, an ambulance?" I asked him making sure everything was okay.

He chuckled a little bit "I'm okay, I have POTS, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. Gravity is my only enemy. I get dizzy and sometimes faint from sitting, standing, transitioning from sitting to sanding or vice versa, this is all normal for me." He said slowly and I nodded in understanding.

After helping him up and walking him to his car, I returned to the hall. "Oh," I gasped aloud. I had forgotten what I had been running to grab. I ran to the school nurse and grabbed a bag of ice. Quickly I made my way back to the soccer field.