(11) It was nothing I swear

Monday
12:00AM

Evans POV

Hey

Hey

I just got back from the hospital, had a fever

Are you okay?

I am now

Good

Did anything happen like earlier today again?

No, I think it was just a one off. I feel fine

That was a lie.

Ok good, I'm going to bed now. Goodnight

Night, sleep well princess

I should go to sleep but I can hear my mom up. I don't want her to worry herself. I swore it was nothing but she didn't believe me.

[flashback]

"Since Cora left and I'm home, do you guys want to go do something?" My mother asked from the kitchen.

"Sure, I think the girls might like some I-c-e-c-r-e-a-m..." I put out. Both of my sister came running in, jumping up and down begging we go.

When we got there, I ordered my usual and sat down. "How's the ice cream love?" My mom asked sitting beside me. "Goof," I mumbled with a mouth full of food.

"Evannn!!! Come play with ussss" my sisters begged.

"Lily, Evette, finish your ice cream before you go play," my mom scolded.

The girls hurried to finish their food and ran to the swings. "Push us Evan," Lily called and I slowly walked over.

"Higher, higher!" Evette's voice said filled with laughter.

"Hmm, I don't think you want to go higher..." I taunted.

"Yes I do!!!" She chanted excitedly.

I reached out to push her higher when I began to feel really dizzy. But this feeling was different, the same as earlier today. Suddenly my knees buckled and I fell to the ground. Both of my sister stopped their swings and ran to get our mom.

"Evan honey? Are you okay?" She asked kneeling beside me. I felt like I couldn't get up, my body was shaking slightly.

"I don't know, I feel like I can't get up but I think I can. I don't know, I don't know," I felt anxious and upset and scared all at the same time.

"It's okay, you'll be okay. Let's get you home, this is only the first time it's happened, I can schedule and appointment for sometime soon. You're due for one anyways."

"Uhh...mom..."

"Evan, is there something you're not telling me?"

"Well, today at school I went to the nurse and I passed out. When I was leaving and headed back to class this same thing happened. My body just gave up and I fell to the ground. Cora was with me but still..." I trailed off.