AUX: alot of bullcrap and power system of revenance.

Each person are sometimes limited to only using two types of magic; one is Temperament Elemental Magic, the other is Innate Magic.

Mana is basically Energy:
Mana is akin to energy in this world.
Mana, while not something that can be destroyed, can still change form. Natural mana is the essence used to create and shape magical spells, while man-made mana is a byproduct of such activity, having been transformed in the process.

Temperament Elemental Magic:
T.E.M is based on a person's temperament or personality traits. Each person could have a different elemental affinity that matches their unique personality, and their elemental magic would reflect that.
Although sometimes this isnt the case, magic doesn't always have to correlate with your personality.

Innate magic:
Innate magic refers to a power that is innate or embedded in a person's body or spirit. This kind of magic can be inherited or passed down through a family lineage or developed naturally over time. It is a deeply rooted power that is an essential part of a person's identity and abilities.

Mana Techniques:
Physical Imbueation/Mana Infusion to the Body:
Physical Imbueation is a basic mana technique that involves infusing your body with mana energy. Unlike more complex techniques like Imbuement Technique, where magical elements are incorporated into existing magic, Physical Imbueation focuses on directly enhancing your physical form with mana.

Combine/Combination Technique/Combining magic with magic:
combining magic with magic refers to the blending of distinct magical elements to create a synergistic effect, where the combined forces yield a result greater than the sum of their individual powers.
This technique is simple to utilize with if you have a better understanding of basic mana control, and harmonize the natural mana that shapes your magic and cast.

Imbue/Imbuement Technique/Imbuing magic in magic:
Imbuing magic in magic refers to the act of infusing a magical element into another already existing form of magic.
The process of imbuing magic into a specific area is not a straightforward process. Rather, it involves focusing a source of magical energy and enhancing or implanting its magical properties.
However, this process is different from harmonizing or balancing one's natural mana, as it requires a more nuanced approach. The magic being imbued should overwhelm the target magic without overwhelming it too much, otherwise the magic could be overworked or overshadowed.

Enclosure/Spatial Area Technique:
By releasing a domain, the user can create a spatial area that ranges in size from small to supermassive, dictated by the magnitude of their mana reserves and magical strength.

Once this magical enclosure is established, any magical attack introduced into the domain undergoes a transformative effect, turning it into an Area of Effect (AOE) phenomenon. Essentially, the user can convert singular targeted magical abilities into broader, sweeping attacks that affect everything within the enclosed space.

In simpler terms, it's like the user sets up a magical zone, and any spell they toss inside becomes a big, splashy magic burst affecting everything around, making their attacks more versatile and impactful within the designated area.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you if you took your time to read all of this shit, and for also reading this novel.

Enjoy.