V1 - C5 - P5: Entrance Preparation Pt3.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

The sounds of the bustling city outside the academy, the wind, and Eunji's sobs were all that remained after the crowd's hushed chatter fell silent at Mujin's departure. As he turned, he carelessly threw the outer layer of the black hanbok over his shoulder and left without a glance back.

Returning through the metal gate that led to the brick room, he heard it swing shut behind him. A guard entered the room.

Seolmara Guard:
*Clears throat*
"Young man, please follow me."

guided Mujin back to the waiting room with the others. The guard occasionally glanced back at him until they reached the waiting room, where silence fell the moment he entered. Mujin lifted an eyebrow at his fellow student candidates, dismissing their stares. Hushed whispers ensued as he searched for an open spot in the room.

??? #1:
"I heard those two had a little fight earlier outside..."

??? #2:
"Damn, really? What happened?"

??? #3:
"Well, long story short; Joon-Ho humiliated the hell out of him, so it's no wonder he got an a##-beating that bad..."

??? #2:
"Woah..."

The room suddenly fell quiet, but then the hushed voice of Haneul Yoon was heard.

Haneul Yoon:
"Psst!"

Haneul signaled him to take a seat beside him, prompting Mujin to sigh before joining him. There was a moment of silence for a few seconds, before being broken.

Haneul Yoon:
"...Everyone saw what happened–"

Mujin Daeho(Kade Northwood):
"I know."

Haneul Yoon:
"To be honest, I was kind of expecting you to give him a bit of a beating, and then eventually force Joon-Ho to tap out..."
"But y'know... anyone would be mad enough to do that if someone like that did all of that to them."

From the observation room above the audience, overseeing the arena, Joon-Ho was escorted out of the arena field and toward the metal gates. Meanwhile, a few individuals entered to clean the blood and employ their magic to mend the damaged walls and grounds.

Jian Wu(Announcer):
*Clears throat*
"Ladies and gentlemen, we apologize for the inconvenience. Due to unforeseen circumstances. We're moving right along."
"Next up, please welcome Haneul Yoon and Xinhuo Liang! Let's continue the excitement of the entrance examinations!"

Haneul Yoon:
"Eh? Oh, I guess I'm up, good luck to me I guess."

He let out a soft and nervous chuckle.
Raising an eyebrow at Haneul, Mujin nodded. He observed as the guard escorted Haneul out of the room and guided him toward the arena field entrance.

Mujin Daeho(&INT):
"Hay-newls the only kid I least expected to be accepted into this academy, so I'm very interested to what this kid's got."

Haneul steps into the arena, resembling a lost child as he nervously waves at the crowd, an anxious grin on his face.

Haneul Yoon:
"Uh– uhm... hi!"