V1 - C6 - P4: Combative Trials.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

Cut to the large sparring circular platform outside at the field.

Haneul Yoon(INT):
"THIS WAS A TERRIBLE IDEA!"

Mujin and Wu dash fiercely at Ren and Kuro with determined and fiery looks in their eyes, each step cracking the ground with their powerful charge. The two young men give their all, while the other two frantically retreat to dodge their attacks.

Haneul Yoon(INT):
"Not even a split second passed after the countdown and Daesu just casually sucker punches Ren!"

Flashback(Barely 4 Seconds Earlier).

Professor Raijiro:
"Five! Four! Three! Two..."
"On–"

Mujin lands a strong uppercut to Ren's jaw, momentarily stunning him. As Mujin tries to continue attacking Ren, both he and Wu get pushed back by the power of Kuro's wind magic.

(Current Time).

Mujin and Wu rushed together, irritated and angry, bumping into each other. They scowled and pushed at each other's faces to clear the way.

Mujin Daeho & Hei'an Wu:
"MOVE!"

Wu grabs onto Mujin's face, shoving him aside.

Hei'an Wu:
"He's mine, idiot–"

Sato Ren:
Laser Magic, Lightshow!"

Kaimana Kuro:
"Wind Magic, Aeolian Burst!"

Only to be sent flying by the intense, pressurized air blast from Kuro and the laser barrage unleashed by Ren.
Mujin whispered to himself.

Mujin Daeho:
"Absorption, Siphon."

And then shouted to himself.

Mujin Daeho:
"Negation Erase!"
"Thunder Magic, Lightning Javelin!"

Mujin absorbs laser beams, launching a lightning javelin at Kuro, who hovers with wind beneath her feet. Swiftly dodging, Kuro remains airborne.

Hei'an Wu:
"Oi, you call that pathetic excuse for an attack a 'lightshow'?"
"Then let me demonstrate you to what a true lightshow looks like, nothingness!"
"Light Magic, Radience!"

Wu unleashes a large barrage of light beams, causing Ren to stagger backward from the impact of some.

Sato Ren:
"Tch! Laser Magic, Manifest!"

Ren raises his hands, summoning a glowing red dagger with a unique blade. He swings it at Wu, who tries to dodge but gets hit. The impact on his leather breastplate makes a loud noise. Ren then swings the dagger upward, kicks Wu, transforms the dagger into a battlehammer, and slams it into Wu's chest, sending him back.

As Wu and Ren continued their fight with fierce intensity, Mujin swiftly evaded Kuro's forceful pushes in rapid succession.

Mujin Daeho(INT):
"You annoying little thing..."
"I'll knock you out of the air, brat."

Frustrated by his lack of options, Mujin abruptly dug his fingers into the sparring platform and tore out a tile.

Professor Raijiro:
"H– he– hey! That's property right there! You can't do that–"