V1 - C8 - P2: Father Of Lies.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

Haneul Yoon:
"Just don't dirty my sweater up or anything."

Mujin Daeho:
"I won't."

Haneul Yoon:
"Okay, well I'll wait out here."

Mujin Daeho:
"Right."
"I'll be at the dorm when you're finished."

Haneul resumed his place in line, while Mujin strolled away down the large hallways.

Mujin Daeho(INT):
"?"

Suddenly, Mujin felt a tickle at the back of his neck, a feeling of being watched. He turned his head, and he immediately recognized the same violet-eyed girl with the same soft smirk on her face from days ago, staring back at him before slowly disappearing around a corner.

He felt a slight uneasiness from the violet-eyed girl even after she disappeared from around the corner. He narrowed his eyes, shaking off the feeling, before resuming his walk back to the dormitories.

Timeskip(½ Hour Later).
Somewhere within the mountains.

On a cold, damp and misty morning, amid grassy and rocky mountains enveloped by trees, a group of first-year students, accompanied by a professor, gathered near an open space with a large lake and a beautiful waterfall. The professor stood with his hands clasped in a prayer-like gesture and his eyes closed.

The students stood silently, awkwardly looking at the professor. While everyone appeared quite bored and increasingly impatient with the professor, who seemed to be meditating, Mujin was unbothered and continued to wait.

Huo Hao(INT):
"Please please please! Just start! You're killing me here!"

Hei'an Wu(INT):
"What the hell is up with this old fart?"
"I can't tell if he's still meditating, or his wrinkly ancient heart bailed on him."

Kagetsuki Aya & Kang Daewon(INT):
"Can this old man hurry already?! It's so cold out here!"

Kaimana Kuro(INT):
"Y'know... I feel like it's time for me to have a little ol' nap."
"This rocky ground... will work..."
*Yawn*

Ren quickly but silently tapped Kuro on her forehead, startling her awake. Then, Ren whispered loudly to her.

Sato Ren:
"Kuro! Stop trying to fall asleep!"
"You just had eight hours of sleep, and then an hour nap just before!"

Kuro sighed tiredly, then Ren and Tokiko helped her stand up straight. Haneul shivered, hugging himself for warmth, the air so chilly that their breaths became almost visible.

Haneul Yoon(INT):
"It's a bit cold out here, I should've brought my jacket."

And then suddenly, the professor took a breath, then exhaled. He stood upright, opening his eyes to look at the class.

Professor Tasneem:
"Thank you and good morning, students."
"I am Rayan Tasneem, your professor for the time being."

Chiara Ricci:
"Uh– uhm, sorry, sir? Why do we have to be out here? I– it's super cold..."

Professor Tasneem:
"Hm? Well it's the best time for us to be out here, the cold and damp weather is great for the mana around us."