V1 - C3 - P2: Entrance Preparation Pt1.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

His appearance takes shape into the same gentlemen, he properly readjusts his tie before proceeding to the front of the house to knock. The door opens.

???:
"Oh? You're back early, how was work?"

The woman greeted him with a smile as she opened the door, then returned to the kitchen, seamlessly continuing to prepare a delicious meal, while he entered and neatly placed his fedora on the coathanger.

Markin Razzio(???):
"Oh, just the usual, you know how it is."

???:
"Mhm, dinner's almost ready, so can you wake the kids up?"

Markin Razzio(???&INT):
"Kids, huh?"

Ascending the stairs, he cleared his throat nervously before reluctantly swinging open the door to the children's room.

Markin Razzio(???):
"Uhm, kids? Dinner's ready."

??? #1 & 2:
"Hi dad!"

??? #3:
"You're back!"

The three energetic kids dashed towards him, embracing his leg tightly; he nervously glanced downward, discomfort evident in his expression.

Markin Razzio(???):
"Uh, right, hurry downstairs, your mother's waiting for you three."
"And tell your mother I'll be down there in a minute, okay?"

The giggling kids raced down the stairs, their faces adorned with adorable smiles, nodding eagerly as they went. He stood in silence as the children descended the stairs, an unexplainable emptiness enveloping him.

Markin Razzio(???&INT):
"Dad..."

A solitary tear traced his cheek, and he gently brushed it away with his fingertips, examining the glistening droplet in his hand.

Markin Razzio(???&INT):
"...I'm just pretending to be their dad..."
"I'm just a thief, that's right..."
"...This is what I want for my life."
"I don't want kids... they'll just be... a pain in the ass..."

He cleared his throat, rubbed his neck, then navigated the hallways of the 2nd story, arriving at the main bedroom. There, he seized a nearby suitcase, opening it with intent to empty its contents.

Among the wooden lockers, he discovered jewelry and expensive items. Examining the shelves, he uncovered rings and, after rearranging some objects, stumbled upon a wedding picture. Holding it gingerly, he caught his reflection, placing the picture back down with a contemplative gaze.

As he returned the picture to the shelf, he caught sight of a hooded figure outside in the alley below, staring at him from the shadows. The intensifying rain provided an ominous backdrop as the figure slowly turned and vanished into the dark alleyway.

Gasping for breath, he hurriedly stowed more jewelry in the suitcase, sealing it shut. Just as he turned around, the woman switched on the lights, perplexed by his actions.

???:
"Gareth? What's the matter?"

After wiping his forehead, he let out a sigh.