V1 - C4 - P4: Entrance Preparation Pt2.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

As he advanced further through the hallways, he came to a stop when he saw something emerge into the light.

Hae-Joon Kim:
"Excuse me–"

There stands someone behind the locker, half of their body sticking out.

Hae-Joon Kim:
"Uhm, excuse me? Can you come out?"
"H– hey... come out..."

They don't respond, no sway, no motion indicating they are breathing, just dead still.
Quivering, he slowly approached the ominous figure standing behind the locker, his gaze fixed on the person.

Hae-Joon Kim:
"C– come out..."

A sudden bump startled him, and he swiftly turned around.

Hae-Joon Kim:
"?!"

Startled, he leaped in fright, unleashing a high-pitched scream like a girl.

???:
"..."
"...Are you alright? Did I scare you? What the hell were you looking at?"

Realizing it was only his friend, he began to feel a slight welling of embarrassment and started smacking him in the chest.

Hae-Joon Kim:
"J– Ji– Hoon...?"
"Y– Yo– you idiot!"
"Who the hell sneaks up behind a person? In the dark especially!? You creep!"
"Idiot! Idiot!"

The man softly chuckles as he sees how badly shaken up Hae-Joon is, he rubs the back of his head.

Ji-Hoon Kang:
"Yeah, sorry about that."
"Oh, and your shift is over right now." "That's why I'm here... if you were wondering."

Hae-Joon, seething with anger, grabs the top of his hat and hurls it at Ji-Hoon. With a pout on his face, he stomps away in embarrassment and annoyance, swiftly exiting the academy, relieved to be done with his shift.

Hae-Joon Kim:
"You're still an idiot!"
"Thank the Goddess! I'm leaving this cursed place!"

Ji-Hoon Kang:
"Yep, Mhm, see you tomorrow too."

As he walks away, Ji-Hoon puts the hat on his head and walks, covering his face with the front part of the cap.

Ji-Hoon Kang/Kade Northwood:
"Shapeshift, Return."

He lifts it back up on his head, and his appearance changes back to none other than Kade Northwood, with a smirk creeping on his face. He approaches the unconscious body, which is leaned against and behind the locker, giving the illusion of standing.

Kade Northwood:
"Thanks for letting me borrow your body. Don't worry, I won't be too long okay?"

With casual ease, he pushes it over, and the unconscious form slumps into the corner, revealing the true identity as Ji-Hoon Kang.

He continued to sneak through the hallways, checking and reading the signs atop the doors that identified the room types. Continuing his journey through the corridors, he sensed a lantern's glow.