V1 - C5 - P4: Entrance Preparation Pt3.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

The crowd stood in a mix of confusion and awe as Mujin executed a series of combos on Joon-Ho within a mere 5 seconds.

Sun-Hee Baek(INT):
"Mujin is certainly fast, abit too fast for his age."
"He's quite the prodigy."

??? #1:
"Holy sh##! He just kicked your brothers a##!"

Kim Eunji(INT):
"All of that went by so fast!"
"I'd atleast thought Joon-Ho would be the one dominating the fight, but I guessed wrong..."

However, Joon-Ho, far from finished, spat out blood, wiped his mouth, and adopted a more serious expression, raising his guard and chanting to himself.

Kim Joon-Ho:
"ARMAMENCE, ARTILLERY ×4!"

A relentless shower of mana arrows descends upon Mujin, prompting him to dart in various directions and zigzags to evade the onslaught. Joon-Ho gestures a slashing motion while chanting to himself.

Kim Joon-Ho:
"Armamence, Lacerate!"

A colossal mana-infused sword cleaves toward Mujin, yet he narrowly avoids it by leaping high into the air and executing a backflip spin, albeit sustaining a significant laceration to his thigh.

In the midst of flipping his body, Mujin's hand sparked with electricity before wielding it to summon a lightning spear.

Mujin Daeho(Kade Northwood):
"Thunder Magic, Lightning Javelin!"

He aimed the attack at Joon-Ho, who quickly formed heavy armor made of mana around his forearms to block the incoming attack.

Kim Joon-Ho:
"Armamence, On-Guard!"

However, just as Joon-Ho was preparing to deflect the lightning javelin, it whizzed through his legs and dug into the ground behind him. Causing a thunderous explosion which sends him slightly flying forward, and giant cloud of dirt and soil to envelop area.

Kim Joon-Ho(INT):
"That bas##rd wasn't aiming for me, but the ground to blind the area."
"Sh##!"

Joon-Ho, in a frantic motion, twists his body with his arm extended, ready to conjure a cast. Despite the pain in one eye and impaired vision from dirt, he discerns a black, shadowy figure in his peripheral vision.

Kim Joon-Ho:
"Armamence, Pierce!"

Swiftly, he summons a mana spear, propelling it towards the figure. However, as the dust settles, it becomes evident that the attacked figure was merely the outer layer (coat) of the black hanbok clothing.
Leaving him shirtless.

Before he could grasp what he had struck, he turns his head forward, greeted by a blinding punch to his face, causing him to stagger back. Mujin delivers three punches to his ribs and tries another face punch, only to face a successful block.

Kim Joon-Ho:
"Gotcha!"

Joon-Ho aims a left hook at Mujin's face, but it's deftly elbow-blocked, earning him a punch to the mouth. As the dust settles, Mujin executes a double ear slap, making Joon-Ho wince in pain while clutching his ears.

Mujin Daeho(Kade&INT):
"Not laughing now, are you?!"
"Where'd that smug look of yours go, brat?"

Mujin delivers a relentless series of punches to Joon-Ho's chest, jaw, and stomach. He then steps back, executing a forceful dropkick that propels Joon-Ho backward, causing him to lean against the wall and slide down to a sitting position.