THE DAY

'I don't even know why I am here. nor do I know how I got here, this place feels so unfamiliar and scary, with a lot of white threads lying around. 

All I can see are some tall trees and the surroundings look so creepy like a haunted forest that you see in Hollywood movies. Why do I not remember anything? How did I get here? What am I supposed to do? 

Maybe I look if there are any people around.'

I kept wandering around the forest, and all I could see were threads and large trees, when I got in a little deeper I could see ropes, blades, knives, etc, kind of looked like a mafia meet-up area or something, but the vibe is very different. The surroundings give me a vibe of death, sadness, depression, pain, and sorrow. I don't know why, but I feel like if I don't get put any soon I will lose my mind. 

As I walked a little more, I could hear sobs and a loud cry. The sound seemed very heart drenching, it reminded me of how I screamed and cried the day my only family, my mom passed away. Why do I feel an urge to walk towards the crying noise? It could be dangerous right? But who cares I don't even know how I got inside this creepy forest anyways.

I got close to the source of the loud cries, I saw a man maybe in his late twenties crying very badly, holding a knife in his hand. I should just walk off, it can be a trap. But to hell with my heart, it keeps telling me otherwise, why can't I control myself? why am I walking towards it? 

"Excuse me, sir?"

The man in shock turns around after staring for a little bit, he starts talking. 

"Are you looking for a better spot or should I move to another?"

I noticed a white thread he had tied to his hand, there were threads around the forest as well. 

"Why are you crying sir?", why the hell did I ask that? Sheiza why are you trying put your nose in his life yo.

The man looks at me confused and goes,"Well I came here thinking of killing myself, but I am afraid to do so, the knife seems scary and I am not able to do anything."

"Why do you want to die so bad?" I asked, why am I asking these? It's like my tongue is moving on its own, I don't even know this man, but why do I have the urge to save him? Is it because I also had a time when I wished for someone like this to be there to stop me? Like when the thought of killing myself crossed my min after Mamma's death? Whatever I don't care I want to prevent this man from losing his last hope as well.

"My life sucks, everyone hates me. It's an endless cycle, every day is the same, no friends nothing....*sobs*.... I wish to end this endless useless cycle"

"Well that kind of sucks, but how do you know everyone hates you, did they say that? Are you sure that life always going to be like this? Even if it sucks, even if everyone leaves, we must go forward, it's life, and only then we will know the joy that is going to come to our lives. You won't know if you die now. Life will suck sometimes and sometimes we may feel like we are on cloud nine as well... it's just how it is, we have to move forward there is no other choice... I am sure miracles will happen... we will have to identify our troubles address them, seek help ... you will be alright" I don't know why I told him all the words my mom told me in a dream I had one day after her death. But I hope these words will bring some change in his heart and he will drop the thought of killing himself maybe... I don't want this man to die... for some reason I want him to live and move on... I know he is going to find true happiness and purpose.

"I don't know what to do ... *sobs* ... I am scared," the man said... It hurts me as well, a man I have never seen before, why is his sorrows hurting me?

I removed the ring that was in my hand, it was a gift from Mom, I was giving my mom's gift to a complete stranger. "Here keep this, we won't meet after this but keep this, I hope you will remember my words ..." Tears started filling my eyes... "Please don't die, you might not know, but moving forward in life you will meet a lot of nice people who will love you, if you take the first step slowly you will also see changes in your mind, you will see life in a different light... but you gotta give it a chance... so please live"

Suddenly I heard a weird sound, somewhat musical as well, what the hell is this?

I woke up in my room, what the hell was that dream? It was so vivid, such a scary and sad dream. But why does my hand feel weird... Where is the ring Mom gave me ??? I had it on while sleeping. Now where is it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

SO THE FIRST CHAPTER WASN'T LIKE THIS I EDITED IT... HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT ALSO VOTE FOR ME.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTA 

insta id author.amiratullayl