4. THANK YOU

SHEIZA POV 

I and Ahmad, a man I just met, were sitting on a bench in the nearby park because something happened in our lives that we both couldn't fathom. We were sitting together and talked about the things we both felt, the deja vu I felt when I first saw him was because I did see him but in a dream, I almost forgot about that weirdly vivid dream I had a few days back, well it was a dream we both commonly had, we both saw each other in the same dream at the same location.

'So the thing is, I was actually in a coma from an accident that happened to me, I was in a coma for two months until I woke up just three days back, but what I couldn't understand was that I had a vivid dream about being in a forest, lost and I was literally feeling all kinds of things and then a woman in her pajamas came to me talking about how there is a path to happiness and all and that I have to live on and find it and all, at that moment I was like "what is this woman talking about, as if I haven't heard those things" and then you handed me the ring and suddenly the woman disappeared and the ring she gave me was not there in my hand and after that I started missing the people I love a lot, and I wondered about how many things I have left to do and that I have to pray and all, suddenly I felt as if someone pushed me and I woke up and saw myself in the hospital bed with my friends and family around me, I was glad and thankful about what I was seeing and I felt so relieved and woke up and my family and friends were really happy to see me back, they all were crying of joy and told me about how I have been asleep for like the past two months, I just felt so much joy and wanted to live my life again in the best way possible, I know nothing is going to be easy and that there will be troubles all the time, everywhere I go but that is what keeps us engaged in this temporary life of tests that Allah has given us', Ahmad then looks at me and goes 'may be your words did have an impact on me, I really wanted to find you and tell you how much I owe you'.

I was in confusion as I couldn't fathom all the things that we just discussed, I felt so much happiness when I heard his story and how he is determined to live a good life from now on. 

'I am glad I took this internship and got a chance to come to Japan and meet you, I am even more glad that maybe if what I believe is true, our souls did meet before we could meet each other in real life. I am glad you are determined to do your best in life and show your gratitude to everyone you love, may God bless you for everything', I looked at him and thought this man is really handsome, I couldn't see him that clearly in the dream but really he looks perfect. 

'Ahmad, it was nice meeting you, I am only here for like a week and yeah I am glad we could meet, I will be leaving soon. But we can meet again ... I think it would be great'.

We parted ways after the whole conversation and damn, I forgot to ask for any of his social media or number... Ugh... I wanted to keep in touch with him, or maybe this is for the better, whatever, I am really happy I came to Japan... I am so happy I saw him, he is so handsome as well, I can't help but have a crush on him, well maybe I will keep this encounter on my list of happy memories and hope to meet him, and maybe ... just maybe if he is right for me, I hope we meet again but in the right way.  

What am I doing, really I am a hopeless romantic this guy might not even remember my existence going forward ... or maybe he will?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi babies, long time no see hehe ... umm ... I AM SORRY FOR THE DELAY, IN SHA ALLAH I WILL BE CONSISTENT FROM NOW ON, I WAS JUST NOT IN A MOOD TO WRITE AND ALSO GOT BUSY WITH EXAMS AND I EVEN FAINTED ONCE BECAUSE OF ALL THE STRESS. PLEASE DO PRAY FOR MY HEALTH AND SAFETY.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER. LOVE YOU