3. FROM DREAMS TO YOU

Sheiza Pov:

So I landed in Japan and it's been a day. The internship is fun but quite tiring as well, it's not like studies you can't take a break. But it's great to be able to see lots of fun stuff in a different country. The Japanese culture is cool as well, the people are amazing, and their hospitality is wonderful.

I am staying in a hotel, I chose a hotel because I am going to be here for only a week and three days and the accommodation facilities were paid because I am on scholarship, just making good use of the resources. At night I go to convenience stores and during the day times I will be busy with my internship, but when I get breaks I go around and explore some good street food. At night I mostly go to a convenience store near the local Masjid as they sell a lot of Halal foods.

I was at the convenience store, I took ramen and chocolate milk. I was paying out and there was a customer before me, so I was waiting, the customer paid for his food and turned around before he was getting to the table, when he turned around, I saw him and was awestruck. He was a jaw-dropping gorgeous man. I had never seen such a man before in my entire life, he had such ocean-like blue eyes, brown tone skin, and black hair with some shiny white strands. He was just so unique looking and had an out-of-the-world beauty with a great physique and all.

'Mam you are next', the convenience store worker's words brought me back to reality.

Man, I got zoned out seeing that guy. Well, it was not just his features, the aura was just something else. He gave the vibe of some person who just got a second chance in life and is making himself better. I just felt that way for some reason, he seemed pretty well put together but to me it just seemed like he just discovered life and felt like he was born again. He seemed happy like a form of gratitude was there in every action he was doing. I can't believe I am observing a random guy.

I ate my food and walked out. Suddenly I heard a voice from behind 'Excuse me', I turned around and saw it was the guy before, shit now he thinks I am some kind of stalker or something since I was looking at him and even got zoned out.

'I am sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you, I wasn't drooling over you or anything, your aura just seemed unique and I was observing you, I am reading books on human psychology and body language. I am sorry to make you feel weird, all that in one breath. Damn. I hope he doesn't think I am a weirdo.

He stands there with a weird look on his face, after a few seconds of awkward silence which felt like a year, he looks at me and says 'Well... I didn't see you looking at me or anything, but ... I just saw you ... and felt like I have seen you somewhere before... do you live around here or something?'

Shit! now I just made myself look like an idiot, this man just wanted to ask me this and I gave a long essay without letting him say anything first.

I managed to smile awkwardly and put my hand behind my head. 'Well I am new here, I just came here for an internship... have we met maybe somewhere else... I come from Malaysia... have you been there, that's how maybe we saw each other?'

He smiled and said 'Well maybe I got the wrong person, I am sorry to make you all awkward'

'It's okay... by the way, may I know what's your name?' I said. I don't know why I felt like asking him his name.

'I am Ahmad, and your name is ?'

'Oh I am Sheiza, sorry to make you feel awkward... '

'Oh it's fine ... anyways it was nice meeting you'

We smiled at each other and were about to leave, I turned back ...

'Hey ... ', he turned back, 'I don't know you, but I just feel like telling this... you are about to have a lot of struggles going forward, and nothing is going to be easy ... I hope you can still know that at the end of all journeys, there is happiness... and I hope you can find the path that will lead you that happiness... also I hope you find the person you are looking for

He is taken aback ...

'I just felt like telling this...'

'You sound exactly like her ... like the person I am looking for...' he replied. He looked down and suddenly he had a shaken expression... he looked at my hand... 'Where is that ring from?'

_____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

HEY GUYS. I KNOW IT'S AN UPDATE AFTER SO LONG, I AM SORRY FOR THE DELAY.

I WAS JUST NOT FEELING GOOD. A LOT IS HAPPENING, WE ARE ALL PREVELEGED ENOUGH TO SIT IN A SAFE PLACE, BE ABLE TO WAKE UP, AND GO TO COLLEGE AND SCHOOL, MEANWHILE THERE IS A WHOLE LOT OF GENOCIDES HAPPENING IN THIS WORLD. WE SHOULD ALL STAND UP FOR THE PEOPLE OF GAZA WHO ARE BEING KICKED OUT OF THEIR HOMES, MURDERED, AND TORTURED. AND IT DID NOT START ON OCTOBER 7TH, THE PALESTINIANS HAVE BEEN FACING OPPRESSION FOR THE PAST 75 YEARS, THEIR LANDS OCCUPIED, THEIR FAMILIES MURDERED AND INNOCENTS PRISONED FOR NO REASON. WE HAVE TO STAND UP FOR THIS AND PUT AN END TO THE OPPRESSION THEY ARE FACING. I HAVE NO FEAR IN THE FUTURE OF PALESTINE, I KNOW THEY ARE PEOPLE OF GOD, AND VICTORY IS FOR THEM, BUT I FEEL PITTY FOR THE ONES WHO ARE SILENT AND THE ONES STANDING WITH THE OPPRESSORS WITH NO REMORSE AND OUT OF PURE ISLAMOPHOBIA. 

NOT JUST PALESTINE, BUT ALL THE SILENT GENOCIDES THAT ARE HAPPENING IN CONGO, THE WAR IN SUDAN, THE ETHNIC CLEANSING OF UYGHUR CHINESE, LET US STAND FOR ALL OF THEM IN SOLIDARITY AND PRAY FOR THEM.