2. THE DREAM

(THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF THE FIRST PART THE DAY)

* Sheiza pov 

As I was heading to my class my mind was filled with the dream I saw today, it was so vivid and felt so real, I got even freaked out when I didn't see my ring, but it was next to me in my bed itself, it was still kind of weird my ring never really falls off that easily, it is very tight on my ring finger. So yeah, it was really a weird vibe when I woke up. I can't help but think there was some message in this dream: Allah telling me that if I work hard maybe I can comfort people who need it.

I remember Mom teaching me about dreams in Islam and their significance. I remember her telling me that there are different kinds of dreams, there are dreams with a message, there are bad dreams and there are dreams that are just arising from your thoughts. Dreams that arise from your thoughts and nightmares have no significance. Nightmares are mostly Shaithan playing with your mind and fooling you, I remember her telling me that if you get scared and wake up to a nightmare you must seek refuge and pray and get back to sleep. Also, you shouldn't tell anybody about the dream because Shaitan gets happy if we do that. I also remember her telling me that sleeping is like death, your soul leaves your body when you are fully asleep and then comes back to your body when you wake up, which is why it is necessary to be grateful to your Lord and say Alhamdulillah (All praise be to God) when you wake up. Being able to wake up every day is a blessing we often look down on.

The facts about dreams in Islam often fascinate me, it is so interesting and mind-blowing. I saw this dream before waking up for Tahajjud which makes me wonder more about its significance, but dream interpretation is the knowledge that only a few very devoted pious human beings know, like the prophets and Awliyah. So I can't say anything about it, only Allah knows best.

So my day just went by like that, lectures, assignments, and much new work to do. As I was walking to the dorm after classes scrolling through my Insta reels, I saw a reel about a forest in Japan, it is called Aokigahara, the video gave me deja vu, it looked similar ... the white threads and all, it looked like the place I saw in my dream. 

"...people often come here with white threads that are tied to a place where they entered from so that they can return back if they change their mind ..." the video explained. 

So it was a real place, 'then the person I saw, was he real too?' I wondered. Maybe my soul went on and helped someone from committing suicide ... well it's just speculation it is in no way any near to the truth. I don't remember the person's face clearly either. Who knows maybe both me and that person were in a dream and our Roohs (soul) met. I have no idea... But if this is real ... It would be so exciting, because I am actually going to Japan next week for an internship, I got selected with a scholarship ... I can't help but wonder, the dream, the video, and everything seems more than just a coincidence to me. 

Life is filled with twists and turns, good and bad, I don't know what is to come now... Whatever it maybe I trust Allah.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS !!!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER STAY TUNED FOR MORE, ALSO DO VOTE FOR ME AND SHARE THIS STORY TO PEOPLE WHO MIGHT LIKE IT AS WELL. IF THERE ANY TYPOS PLEASE FORGIVE ... ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS DO MESSAGE ME OR JUST LEAVE A COMMENT. LOVE YOU GUYS.