013, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13, Amber?

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
Word count: 1942.
Warnings: blood, swearing, death.
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Mindy and Lisa were sat on the couch, still watching Stab as Randy was also in a couch, comfortable like the girls were as he told Jamie Lee Curtis to watch out for the killer that was right behind her. Lisa and Mindy both chuckle at the iconic scene, as they saw Randy, Mindy's Uncle, about to get stabbed by Ghostface, but he was saved by Sidney, Lisa's cousin. "Come on! Turn around! Turn around, dude!" Mindy yelled at the tv, as Lisa also shouted at him to leg it out of the house.

"No, Randy! Look behind you!" They shouted in unison, remembering the scene from the movie since they have watched it like a trillion times. "Come on, man! Just fucking turn around!" Lisa shouted, as herself and Mindy were to infested in the movie to see Ghostface behind them, ready to attack. "These are your rules, man. Own that shit!" Mindy screamed, knowing how the scene ending anyways. "Come on, Randy! Turn the fuck around!" Lisa shouted, sipping on her beer while itching her leg that was still wrapped up from the days before.

"Look behind you!" Lisa shouted, as Mindy was about to say the same thing but was cut off by an oh shit! Unfortunately for Lisa, she wasn't lucky due to Ghostface plumbing the knife into her left shoulder blade, which made her scream out in pain. "Mindy!" Lisa screamed, Sam turning the corner to see Lisa holding her shoulder in pain as Mindy fought against the killer. Chucking a lamp at Ghostface, it made them run as Lisa felt a bit weird but she knew Midny needed help. Crawling off the couch, Lisa fell near Mindy. "Mindy! Hey, stay with me. I can't lose you, Mindy!" Lisa cried, holding onto her body because she wasn't sure if she was unconscious or just dying.

Sam just ran to Mindy and Lisa, the latter having a lot of blood on her hands as Sam pushed on her shoulder to stop the bleed, as Lisa held onto's Mindy's injury to do the same. "What did you do to her?" Amber screamed, as her and Tara came into the room to see an unconscious Mindy was a bloody Lisa and Sam. "I.. I didn't do anything." Sam amped to get out, as Amber pushed her hand into Lisa's shoulder more which made her scream out in agony. "Make it stop! It hurts!" Lisa begged, just wanting to have a good day and for this to end up being a huge dream, well more like a nightmare.

While Sam and Amber were arguing, Lisa heard glass shatter but she wasn't too sure but she was in too much pain to turn to check. "Richie, where the fuck were you?" Sam questioned, as a Lisa looked up at Amber, who kissed her lips softly because she wasn't sure if she could go through with the plan or not. "I just went into the basement to get some beer." Richie lied, as Amber put more pressure on Lisa's wound, who yelled in pain because it really hurt. "You went to the basement alone?" Amber asked, having real and fake tears in her eyes to make sure the act seemed real enough.

"I asked them to come with them, they said no!" Richie screamed, wanting to seem like an innocent type. The front door then slammed open, Liv coming rushing in as she was all freaked about something. Lisa's mind was spinning, and running so fast that she could barely comprehend what was even happening. "I was with Tara, and the rest of you were just wondering around." Amber stated, Liv crying because of something. "One of you is the fucking killer, and nearly killed my girlfriend." Amber yelled out, mad because Lisa was hurt but also because she didn't want to do anything to Lisa because she actually fell in love with the girl.

"Fuck you, Amber. Fuck you!" Liv shouted, Sam realising their was actually blood on Liv's hands. "Why is there blood on your hands?" She asked, it coming out as as whisper because she didn't want to die and she didn't want Tara to die. "What? I found Chad!" Liv cried out, remembering what he looked like and how unconscious he was. "Chad?" Sam asked, not hearing what Liv said clearly due to her sobbing. "You're fucking lying." Amber stated, feeling bad for Lisa and what was going happen.