001, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1.

001, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1.
Party time!

★。\|/。★

★。\|/。★Word count: 1712

★。\|/。★
Word count: 1712.
Warning: swearing, drinking.
★。/|\。★

Months had passed since the teens plus Sam had moved to New York, sending most of their time studying for tests, while Sam worked to lay rent for her and Tara. It was finally the night of Halloween, and Lisa was super excited because she got to dress up as Tatum Riley for a party that everyone was going to. Unfortunately for Lisa, she had never met Tatum but by her cousins stories, the girl seemed pretty cool and amazing, and super stylish. But there was a massive problem for Lisa, no one wanted to match with her so she went by herself. She had no Stu or Sidney, so she was just Tatum for that night.

"Are you sure you wanna go as her? It's kinda creepy if you ask me." Rory stated, looking over to see what Lisa was wearing, who was standing in the living room looking over her outfit in a huge mirror that also had hooks on it. A really great purchase if you ask the roommates. "It's not creepy, I think it's nice." Lisa rebutted, looking herself over before grabbing her phone off the couch as she made her way out of the front door to meet Tara at her own apartment. "Yes, it does look nice but don't you think it's not safe?" Rory excused, just wanting her new friend to be safe.

"What if there is another killing or anything? You're gonna be a main target." Rory told here hoping she was gonna be okay with her friends all night since she wasn't gonna be there to help. "If anything happens, I will call you, okay? I'm gonna be late to meet Tara!" Lisa shouted, running down the stairs as Rory closed the front door to get ready herself since she was going out with friends. Tara was waiting outside of her apartment, dressed up as a pirate while she scolded Lisa for wearing something like that because she didn't think it was the safest option.

On the way to the party Tara and Lisa had bumped into Greg, someone who Tara shared a class with as they knew each just not well, so they were acquainted with each other. As Tara and Lisa walked into the party, they went separate ways, Lisa wanting to get something to drink while Tara wanted to find Mindy or Chad first before drinking. "Be safe! I'll be right back!" Lisa told Tara, making out of the doorway to get to the kitchen and to also grab a drink. "Oh, shit. Why'd I say that?" Lisa questioned herself, realising what she said but just giggled at herself and her saying afterwards.

"My babies!" Lisa exclaimed, finally finding the drinks on the kitchen counter which made her look around for something she wanted and liked to drink. Taking a red solo cup, Lisa filled it with the closest thing that she liked. Looking around, Lisa had only spotted Chad and Ethan chatting from after as she wanted someone to go to. "Hmm." She hummed, making her way to them. "What's up, ladies?" Lisa asked, wrapping an arm around both of their shoulders to shove her face in the middle to look up and see them due to the height differences.