Fight With Buddies!

David's POV:

I awoke to the sound of something breaking down in the lounge. I hurriedly put on my shirt and rushed down, where I saw all the girls shouting on the sofa.

"What the hell is happening here?", I asked worriedly when Kookie yelled,
"David a weird, creeping 7 legged creature entered the house. We we in the kitchen cooking when we heard Tannie screaming from the lounge. We hurriedly came in and saw that black, scally thing crawling on the ground. It was really large.", as she sobbed alot.
Aish these must be one of those Wroggers. I didn't say a thing and brought my gun from the room. I came downstairs and blew a whistle attached to my gun. Soon 3 wroggers came out and I shot all of them one by one.
I discarded their bodies and then came in lounge where all girls were hugging each other tightly as they were scared as hell.

"Calm down girls. I threw them away.", I said as I sat opposite to them. I was actually feeling really tired today and wasn't in the mood to do anything. After yesterday's night I felt like I should just die. Never in my life I cried for anyone the way I did for these 7.

"What were they?", Jinu asked me.
"They are basically this worlds lizards. You should be thankful that they weren't blue, if they would have been then you might have died out of fear rather than it's poison.", I said as I laughed a little.
The girls pouted looking extremely when all of sudden the bell rang.
"Who could it be this early?", Joonie questioned.
"Lemme go and see!", I said and walked towards the door. But I wasn't expecting a sudden burst.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaah let me breath...", I yelled as I was being suffocated.
"Shut up, we ain't gonna leave you today!", said Giroz.
"Now is when we caught u and u want us to leave u, asshole.", Kiash screamed as he squeezed tighter.
"Omg David, look how weak you got without us.", Terry stated as ruffled my hair.
"Oh my how much we missed you Daviddddd.", Yewiz emotionally cried.
"Hahaha it feels so good to see you like this again.", Ivan laughed as he gave me a headlock .
Oh my gosh these boys are insane, they will kill me. I forcefully freed myself from them and then moved a little back to breathe.
"HUHHHH U MFS. U ALL MIGHT HAVE KILLED ME.", I screamed at them while holding my neck whereas these shameless idiots laughed.  Who needs enemies when you have friends like them. After a while when my heart rate came to normal pace, they all came to me and gave me a genuine hug.
"We missed you David!", they all spoke at once.
I hugged them back and replied,
"Me too.". Then I made all of them come inside and settle down in the lounge. The girls were nowhere to be seen. They must be all in their rooms. I also asked them to wait so that I can go and change. They agreed.

I went into my room, took a quick shower, and then dressed like this.

Damn, im a sexy man.
I came downstairs and saw a view that dropped my jaw. The girls and the boys were laughing with each other. Now if u all are thinking that I am jealous than my dear audience, HELL YEAH I AM, WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY SO CLOSE!

They all were laughing, chatting, giggling, gossiping. My buddies are really nice but they are the biggest flirts and players in the entire galaxy.
And my God the way girls are looking they shouldn't be seeing them. Nobody should except me. They are my treasure. Wth am I even saying.