Second Attack!

David's POV:

This all is going out of hands. Jiminie told me how she and Tannie saved Kookie. Oh my God this all is happening becoz of me. I should have sent them yesterday when I got a chance. But stupid me wanted to be selfish and keep them with me. Fuck! I'm responsible for all this. If something happened to anyone of them I won't forgive myself ever.

Tannie and Kookie were in the room on the bed where as all the girls were with them. They both were still unconscious and this was killing me. I went to my room and gathered all those magical necklaces and plant pots Auntie Ezabella gave me for girls' protection.

Jiminie came with me to help me carry the things. When I opened my cupboard, Jiminie started crying.
"Ahh Jiminie!", I said and pulled her in my embrace.
"Shhhh they are gone. Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you.", I said and wrapped her tightly as I kissed her head.
"For a moment I thought we all will die, I will die.", she said as she snuggled in my chest, weeping hard. It shattered me into a million pieces seeing the one I love the most in pain.
"I promise I will send you all home today, even if it offers my life to be sacrificed.", I said and she moved back.
"W-What do you mean?", she said as she made distance with me.
I couldn't control my tears and fell on my feet.
"I have to let you all go.", I did and broke into tears. Jiminie sat beside me and said,
"We will fight together against them. Then we won't have to apart."
"I am sorry but I am ready to give up on my life rather than causing u girls even a scratch.", I said whereas Jiminie pulled me in a hug and wrapped her arms around my neck and I cried on chest. This was the most painful moment I ever experienced in my life. Right now all I wanted was to die so that I won't have to endure this pain anymore. Alas! Nothing that I wanted was possible.
I managed to gather up myself and put a smile on my face.
"Ok now stop crying, my love is going back to her home. I want to see you happy and smiling.", I said as I cupped her face.
"Without you I don't know how will I ever stay happy again. I wish I would have changed myself back then so that I could have you and this all would have never taken place.", she said as she held my hands. The tears starting dwelling again in my eyes but I didn't cry. I wiped her tears and looked at her.
"You know what, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen Jiminie. From your anger to your laugh, from your body to your soul, from your cuteness to your innocence im in love with everything under your possession. I love you.", I said that finally made my adorable princess to smile.
"Now that's my Jiminie.", I said and landed my lips on hers coz I know this will be the last time I'd feel these velvety lips sweeter than honey and softer than cotton. I wish time could stop right now and we both can stay like this forever.
I moved back as I have to send them back asap without wasting even a single second now.
"Now help me Jiminie, we have to get to the room now.", I said and she nodded.
She held the necklaces as I grabbed the pots.

We both entered the room and saw Kookie and Tannie in Jinu and Joonie's embrace where as Sugi and Hobi tried to calm them down.
"GIRLS", I yelled and went to both of them. They both tightly hugged me and cried. I comforted them and directed everyone how to deal with on ongoing situation.
They all wore those necklaces and I placed the pots at every corner of the room, even on the windowsill.
"Girls listen, now you have to follow each and everything what I will say!", I said and they all nodded while having tears in their eyes. All of a sudden we heard a loud pounding sound as if something was pushing the walls. The girls got scared and screamed in terror.
"I think they all are coming. Don't worry I won't let anything happen to you guys. Whatsoever happens don't leave this room until I physically appear in front of you again.", I said and grabbed my gun. I was about to leave when Joonie held my arm.
"Plz don't leave us alone David.", she said her eyes full of tears. It broke my heart into a billion pieces seeing her like this.
" I will always be with you, if not physically then always in heart.", I said as I kissed her forehead and went out of the room.

Kookie's POV:

Everything just ruined. Each and everything. I never imagined in my wildest dream that ever in my life I would be stuck in such situation. If Tannie and Jiminie wouldn't have been there I might have died by now.
"Ahhhh!", we all screamed once again as this time the house shook really bad as if an earthquake just took place.
"We all will die.", Tannie cried.
"No we won't, just trust David.", Sugi yelled as she was crying as well.
We all held eachother's hands tightly and closed our eyes. The whole house started to shake. We heard a huge thud on our window. We looked there  and our souls nearly left our bodies.

 We looked there  and our souls nearly left our bodies

Three creepy things were looking at us.
"Plz help somebody.", Hobi yelled but Jiminie took her in her embrace saying, " Dont worry everything gonna be alright!",
Then all of a sudden the door burst opened and stood something in front of us. We all fell on our feet as we knew this was the end.

 We all fell on our feet as we knew this was the end