Prologue

Azrael sat watching his wife as she paced and cursed the living realm as the orb sitting on the altar continued to glow red.

"Nyxia, calm yourself," I said calmly even though I was as pissed as she was.

"You did not just tell me to calm down," she snarled turning her firey eyes to me. "Have you forgotten who you are speaking to Azrael?"

"No, I haven't but getting angry is not going to fix this," Azrael said gesturing towards the now glowing red orb. "You said you had a plan now will you calm down and tell me what it is so we can work on fixing this mess."

"I hate you," Nyxia growled before taking a deep breath and the temperature in the room dropped to a normal level. "It's a prophecy that is to be repeated after a hundred years. The two who are bound by magic and destroyed by the dark will combine their powers."

"I remember that prophecy," Azrael said. "They were trying to create unity in the magical world but the rest of the world twisted and they died protecting each other."

"Yes," Nyxia smiled. "That magic has been reborn but they have been turned against each other. We need to reunite them if the world is to be saved. Asteria would want us to do this."

"Then let us do what she wanted," Azrael said as Nyxia saw the pain fill her husband's black eyes at the mention of their daughter before they set to work on getting their plan together.

~~~

After two human realm days, Azrael and Nyxia's plan was ready and they were sitting on their thorns watching as the battle against the light and dark magic destroyed so many young lives but they knew if their plan worked then this would all be prevented.

"It is time," Azrael said just as the lights in the room shifted and a small body tumbled to the ground.

"Ow," the body groaned before he sat up and looked around the room confused. "Where am I?"

"You are in the in-between," Nyxia said and the boy jerked his head around to see two people looking down at him.

"The where?"

"In-between," Azrael said watching as the boy climbed to his feet. "The place souls go when they are between life and death."

"Oh," the boy said. "So I died."

"Not yet child," Nyxia said. "But before we get onto why we brought you here there are some people who wish to meet you?"

"Huh?" the boy asked confused just as the doors to the room burst open and a familiar redhead ran into the room and nearly knocked the boy off his feet with the force of her hug as a tall man wearing glasses followed after her.

"Oh my baby," Lily Potter whispered as she held onto her son before she leaned back resting one of her hands on his cheek.

"Mama?" Hadrian Potter gasped staring at the woman he had only seen in pictures.

"Hello little Bambi," a male voice said as he came up behind Lily.

"Dad?" Hadrian whispered as his eyes filled with tears at the sight of James Potter.

"We are so proud of you baby," James whispered as he pulled his son into a tight hug.

"Wait," Hadrian said pulling away slightly. "I don't understand what's going on."

"We need your help," Nyxia said and Hadrian looked at her. "You and another person are part of an old prophecy that has been forgotten by the human world."

"I'm starting to hate prophecies," Hadrian grumbled before wincing when Lily smacked the back of his head. "Ow."

Azrael watched the interaction with a hidden smile before he waved his hand and with a little burst of light surrounded Hadrian he revealed everything that the Leader of the Light side had done and was planning on doing.

"Baby?" Lily asked as she watched her son shake his head.

"I'm gonna kill him," Hadrian growled as he pulled out of his mother's arms. "I knew something wasn't right with what he was doing but no one believed me and this...He...So many people died because he wanted power."

"He is one of the reasons the magic is disappearing from the world," Azrael said. "We are unable to do anything about it but if you are willing to be sent back you can stop all of this from happening."

"I can't do it alone," Hadrian said.

"You will need the help of Tom Riddle," Nyxia said and Hadrian opened his mouth to argue but snapped it shut when she glared at him. "He is a part of the prophecy with you and he has been hurt the same way you have been by the same man. Forced to become something he didn't want to be."

"We will also reveal the truth to those you wish to have on your side," Azrael said.

"Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Fred Weasley, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Severus Snape," Hadrian said. "I can't think of anyone else I trust."

"They will have their memories restored," Nyxia said as she walked over to the little family. "Here are all of Tom's horcruxes you will need to restore his soul as soon as you can. When you do that both of you need to go to Gringotts and speak with the head goblin about the Asteria Soul vault he will know what you are speaking about just show him this key."

"Okay," Hadrian said holding onto the bag that held the horcruxes and the purple studded key. "Anything else?"

"There will be a few more changes that we will not reveal just yet and you and Tom will have help from those whose magic you were born with," Azrael said.

"We'll see you soon baby," Lily and James said as they hugged their son before he disappeared in a flash of gold light.