Chapter Ten

*Hadrian Potter*

"Holy Circe," I gasped staring wide-eyed at all the books, gold, jewels, and weapons that covered nearly every surface of the vault. "This is all ours?"

"I believe so," Tom said sounding as stunned as I felt, and looked at him as he moved forward to one of the tables that had books stacked on top of it. "Oh, these are healer books. Forgotten healing potions and spells. These would help so many people."

"You sound excited about that," I said moving closer to him. "I mean it is exciting but.."

"I wanted to become a healer after graduating Hogwarts," Tom said and I looked at him shocked. "I studied harder than anyone because I wanted to make a difference and help people and being a healer I could do that. But I never got the chance to continue my studies."

"You were forced to become the opposite of what you wanted to be," I said and Tom nodded. "Well, now you have a chance to become a healer."

"Yes, I suppose that is true," Tom said and I chuckled moving further into the vault and admiring everything until I nearly tripped over a wooden box that was on the ground. Bending down I picked the box up and studied it closely but what caught my attention was the phoenix-shaped lock that had a snake and lion carved into the top.

"Tom," I called over my shoulder and a moment later I felt him standing beside me. "Do you feel that?"

"Strong magic," Tom said and I nodded. "Can you open it?"

"I don't think so," I said as I tried to open the lid but it wouldn't budge. "But I'm taking it with me 'cause I think it might be important."

"You might be right," he nodded. "I found a couple of empty trunks if you want to fill one up with whatever you want to borrow from here."

"Yeah, I think I saw some potion stuff that Snape would like over there," I said following Tom back towards the front of the vault grabbed one of the trunks, and started placing some items inside it making sure to set the box safely inside. By the time we were done exploring the vault we had overfilled two trunks and I could hear one of the goblin carts screech to a stop outside.

"I think that was all of the books," Tom said as he shrank both trunks and I grabbed them sliding them into my pocket before I looked back around the vault making sure we didn't miss anything before I followed Tom out the doors and we closed the doors making sure to take the key with me.

"Everything to your liking?" Ragnook said.

"Yep," I smiled climbing onto the cart behind Tom. "Could we stop at my family vault? I want to take some money out."

"Of course Mr.Potter," Ragnook said and we flew down the tracks. A few minutes later we were back in Ragnooks office and I finished signing some paperwork giving permission for my vaults to be investigated for theft and all of my money to be placed in one vault.

"That is everything I believe," I said handing the paperwork back to Ragnook.

"I will get started on getting all of this paperwork filed and sorted," Ragnook said as he looked over everything I had signed. "I will get in contact with you after we have all of your vault combined and see if anyone has touched them without you are your parent's permission."

"Sounds good," I nodded before asking. "Did my friends say where they were going?"

"No but they left this for you," he said and handed me a folded parchment.

"Thank you," I said grabbing the paper and herring out of the office where Tom was waiting and I grabbed his sleeve pulling him after me and out of the bank.

"Something wrong?" Tom asked.

"No, just don't want to be seen by any of the order members or death eaters," I said coming to a stop and I unfolded the paper and smiled at Mione's familiar handwriting.

~Ry,
We went back to Grimauld to get our things. We need a new headquarters if we are changing sides. Meet you at Fortescue's at three.
Wings<3~

"Who is WIngs?" Tom asked as I folded the paper back up and shoved it in my pocket.

"Hermione, we came up with nicknames for each other when we went on the run to hunt down and destroy your horcruxes," I said looking down the alley to see the clock stand. "It's one-thirty now so we have an hour and a half until we need to meet up with the others."

"And what do you suppose we do until then?" Tom asked and I grinned.

"We need new clothes," I said. "And new wands 'cause I don't trust ours haven't been messed with."

"And where do you suppose we do that?" Tom scoffed. "Everyone knows who you are and it is not like we can walk into Ollivanders and ask for new wands."

"I never said we were shopping in here," I chuckled grabbing his sleeve again. "Come on."

"Where are you..." Tom started to argue.

"Just trust me," I said glancing over my shoulder at him and I smiled at his concerned and confused look.

A few minutes later I was pulling Tom down Knockturn making sure to steer clear of the more well-known shops until I came to a stop in front of one of the hidden robe shops. Entering the door I stopped and looked around seeing the shop was mostly empty.

"Oh customers!" a very excited female voice said and I felt Tom jump behind me as she popped into view. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I don't get many customers and you are the first ones I've gotten today. So how can I help you?"

"New clothes," I said and she smiled. "And I have heard of someone who works here that can repair damaged wands."

"I can help you with the wands and my grandfather can help with the other one," she said. "My name is Daliah, how about we work on the clothes and I will see about getting my grandfather to see you."

"Great, " I grinned. "You have muggle clothing?"

"Yes," she said. "I measure and hand sew robed and over there are all of our muggle style clothing along with anything else clotheswise that you might need."

"Tom, do you want to get measured for new robes first?" I asked and he nodded.

"Follow me," Daliah said as he led Tom over to a platform she held a measuring tape up to him and I walked over to the other side of the store and started going through the clothes. After a few minutes, I had found five pairs of jeans, five t-shirts, four dress pants, two white dress shirts, two black dress shirts, one pair of tennis shoes, and one pair of dress shoes and also picked out new socks and underwear when I felt Tom walk up behind me.

"Done?" I asked as I piled everything on the counter.

"Yes," he said. "I see you have found a whole new wardrobe."

"Yeah," I grinned pulling out one of the outfits. "I've never owned clothes that fit me correctly and what does fit me I got first year. And if I am denouncing my muggle family then I want to do as me and not someone else."

"Fair," Tom said. "I'm going to look around to see if I find anything while you get measured."

"Sweet," I smiled before running over to the changing room and changing into my new clothes making sure to keep the tags and cleaning out my pockets before banishing my old clothes.

"Ready for your turn?" Daliah asked when I came out and I nodded climbing onto the platform. "Did you want the same amount of robes as your friend?"

"Yeah," I nodded. ten minutes later I was paying for all of my and Tom's clothes and robes.

"Thank you for shopping at Black Daliah's robe shop and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day," Daliah said. "And if you have any magical questions please go around back to the basement and ask for Caspian."

"Thank you," I said as To shrank all of our bags and we shoved them in our pockets before exiting and following Daliah's instructions.