Chapter Two

*Remus Lupin*

Blinking I stared at my cup of tea trying to process all of the memories that were running through my mind and I could hear Sirius behind me muttering.

"We died but we are alive?" Sirius said and I looked up as he dropped into the seat beside me. "We need to find our pup."

"Harry is with Lily's sister so we will need to go get him quietly," I said standing up. "All of the kids will be brought here in a few days so we should wait..."

"Padfoot? Moony?" a familiar voice said as an even more familiar scent filled the room I looked up to see my pup standing in the doorway and before I could react my arms were full of my shaking pup.

"Pup," I whispered burning my nose in his hair and breathing in his scent of forest rain and sweets.

"Harry," Sirius said and I felt his arms wrap around me and our pup. "Pup, what happened?"

"We were tricked," Harry said and I felt one of his hands disappear from my back.

"As sweet as this reunion is Potter has some explaining to do," a new voice said and I looked up to see Severus standing in the doorway.

"Is anyone else here yet?" Harry asked as he pulled away from me.

"Just us," Sirius said. "Everyone else starts arriving in a few days. Pup what's going on?"

"I'll explain but I need Mione, Ron, and the twins here first. They have the same memories as you do." Harry said before he turned towards Severus. "Professor, can you see if you can find where he is hiding?"

"I will see if I can find him," Severus said before walking over of view, and a moment later I heard the floor system activate.

"Find who?" Sirius asked and Harry shook his head.

"I'll explain when the others get here and if Mione got my letter then that should be soon," Harry said. "Until then is it alright if I go shower really quick? I can't remember the last time I took one in this time and before the time reverse it had been a couple of months since I had had one."

"Go shower pup," I said and Harry smiled giving Sirius and me another quick hug before he ran upstairs.

"Moony," Sirius said and I looked at him. "Our pup seems more confident this time."

"After you died he threw himself into getting stronger," I said. "Come on if the kids are going to be here soon we need to get everything ready."

*Sirius Black*

After helping Moony get the kids' rooms cleaned up I hid away in the study trying to sort through the two sets of memories that were running through my head. Groaning I downed my glass of fire whiskey and went to pour another glass but stopped when I heard my name.

"Drinking is bad for your health you know," glancing up I saw Harry standing in the doorway with a grin.

"Your mother said the same thing pup," I chuckled setting the empty glass down.

"I know she told me," he smiled and I looked at him confused. "Is there room that the Order hasn't been in?"

"The library," I said. "I refused to let anyone in thereafter some of my family's heirlooms went missing."

"Can you unlock it then?" Harry asked. "I don't trust that the Order didn't set a spying charm in any of the rooms."

"I'll unlock it for you," I said standing up. walking towards him.

"Thanks, Padfoot," he smiled.

"You don't have to thank me Pup," I said as we stopped in front of the charmed locked door and I quickly undid the spells and opened the door. "I would do anything for you."

"That's how you died," Harry mumbled and I froze.

"That was not your fault," I said spinning around and grabbing his shoulder forcing him to look at me and I nearly flinched at the pain I saw in his eyes. "You are not the reason I died. I chose to go to the ministry. I chose to get between you and Lucius. It was my decision that led to me getting hit by that spell and falling into the veil. You are not to blame for anything that I chose to do and Moony will tell you that same thing."

"But," Harry started to argue but was cut off when the alarm for the floo sounded.

"No buts," I said sternly as feet pounded up the stairs and I stepped back.

"HARRY!" two different voices yelled and I watched as Harry was tackled to the ground.