Flat-Enemies' Terms

Lia

"Where the fuck are you?" I yelled as soon as Mr. Idiot picked up the phone.

"Excuse me?" he said with a frown.

"Where the fuck are you? We decided to see each other at the entrance of your building at nine. I have been waiting here for fifteen minutes with all my bags and you are nowhere in sight! Do you know how weird I am looking right now? Every single person that passes by is giving me strange stares and I-"

"Alright! Alright I get your point but-"

"But, what?! Do you not have even a little care about other people's time? Don't you have the courtesy to at least inform the other person if you are gonna be late? Oh yeah! Why would you? You think you own the world, don't you? You must be used to people waiting for you at your service and girls falling for your crap but, listen carefully, mister. I am not like-"

"Crazy woman, shut up for a second, will you?!" he yelled on the phone.

"You want me to shut up? Then, show up on time, you stupid idiot! I am -"

"You have eyes? You have a phone? Then check your bloody messages before you call!" he yelled back and I pulled it away from my ear.

I quickly opened my messages and saw that he had sent a message today morning, exactly two hours ago, saying that he shall be thirty minutes late due to an urgent work.

I bit my lip as I realised that he did sent a message and I just failed to check it.

I cleared my throat and kept the phone back on my ear.

"So?" he asked and I could imagine him raing his eyebrow at me.

"Umm....yeah, fine. You had sent a message. But, then why didn't you tell me about it as soon as you picked up. Why did you make me waste so much of my time and energy?" I scoffed.

"I made you waste your time and energy?! You arrogant, narcissistic piece of ass! You didn't let me speak a word!" he yelled back, dramatically.

"Such a drama queen!" I scoffed.

"What the fuck do you think of yourself, you stupid chauvinistic, crazy woman? First you commit a mistake and then, instead of saying sorry, you act like I am the one at fault?" he scoffed, "If it weren't for Aaron and Amy, I would have never let you step even a foot inside my home let alone live there!" he yelled at me.

"Do you think I am dying to live in your apartment? If it weren't for my job, Amy and Aaron, you think I would have stayed there?" I yelled back angrily.

"Quit lying to yourself. You are not staying here for anyone but yourself. You need this place cause nowhere else is safe for you," he scoffed.

My anger had peaked at this point.

The heck does he think of himself?

"You are not doing any favour to me either. You need me cause you don't want to be worried about thefts in the apartment while you are gone. If anything, I am the one doing a favour to you by risking my life here. You need to be grateful to me and instead here you are!" I clicked my tongue in disappointment.

"Risking your life? Do you know the level of security this building has?" he asked me.

"And yet, you are worried, aren't you?" I smirked in arrogance, even though he couldn't see me.

"Stop smirking!" he gritted.

"I am not smirking," I shrugged.

"Liar," he said.

"How dare you? I never lie!" I lied.

"Liar," he said again.

"How do you know I was lying?" I asked arrogantly.