Chapter 1(Zoye)

Day 5113.395 of wishing I die.

Today the sun is out with extra power as if it's determined to imbibe each ounce of my stamina. I'm walking to the college that I have worked my ass off to get into, but I don't feel any excitement. I'm still calculating how I'll manage my part time along with college. I 'hope' I can make it work. But again, the universe doesn't make plans in my favour.

'Hope' is a strange word, isn't it? It's a string that holds people from losing their sanity and make them believe that things will work out. But honestly, I never believe in all this stuff. It's like pleading to the deaf anticipating that he will listen.

Anyway, here I'm. It's a giant building with numerous gates and acres of land. And I have absolutely no idea which way to go. So, I go straight and reach a staircase. I should probably ask someone for help but of course I WON'T ATLEAST NOT IN THIS WORLD. Finally, after 20 minutes I reach my class. It's a room with four windows and countless seats. There's a lady in olive green dress and she is looking straight into my eyes. She's asking me to come inside.

''Please come inside young lady''.

As I make my way in the class, everyone sets their eyes on me. I give my application to the lady in green which I suppose is the teacher.

''Good morning young lady, I Mrs. Diana is your homeroom teacher for this year. Please introduce yourself.''

Aha here comes the most dreadful part.

''Hello everyone. I'm Zoye and my pronouns are she/her.'' (Hope we stay as far away as possible) I wish I could say it loud Instead I say ''Hope we get along''.

''Alright Miss Zoye, Go and sit on the second last seat near the window.''

I follow and sit on my seat. A guy is already sitting there, and I think he's going to talk. He doesn't, Thank God.

It's been two hours, and my class is over for today. So, I stand up to leave and suddenly someone calls my name from behind. It's the guy I'm sharing seat with.

''Hey, please I'm not interested in talking. So, stay away as far as possible.''

''Okay, alright but I....'' I interrupt him ''See I already told you to go away and you're still standing here''. As soon as I say this I turn and start to leave.

''Well sorry for your misunderstanding but I only stopped you to give this.'' He's pointing towards the wallet in his hand which has very little or no money at all. ''You forgot your wallet on the table''.

Oh my God, how could I forget it like that. I quickly grab it from his hand and say ''Oh, my bad''. I turn my head and start moving forward. Wow you really are something Zoye aren't you. For God's sake I could have said sorry or something. But you know what it's better this way. Now people will think I'm rude and won't approach me.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Here we come to the end of the first chapter. I hope you like it

Please vote,like and comment. It would mean a lot to me.

The next chapter will be from Zain's pov. So make sure to check it out

Till then bye
Take care<3