The Deal

LMAOOO THE COMMENTS TELLING Y/N NOT TO RETURN THE CROWN KILLS ME 💀💀

I get it though-- it's a beautiful crown owo Honestly wish we could just wear tiaras and crowns in public without society caring. It's a crime we can't honestly 😤

I WANT TO WEAR A PRETTY CROWNNNN 👹

...

..

.

Faunus slowly approaches the closet with his frying pan ready, though he didn't want to use it again unless he had to. He grabs under the seat of the chair with one hand, lowering the back away from the handles of the closet and pulling the chair away. The chair scrapes loudly on the floor, Faunus turning it around and using it as defense as he takes a deep breath.

"Okay..."

He walks around the chair slowly as he eyes the cabinet, walking back up to it with small, hesitant steps. Reaching forward, his hand grabs the cold metal of the closet door handle, and he braces himself as he opens the doors.

Flinching away as they fully open, Faunus peeks an eye open and relaxes when he sees she was still unconscious. (Y/N)'s body begins to fall forward, making him exclaim in surprise as he drops his frying pan and rushes forward.

The pan clatters loudly on the ground as Faunus catches (Y/N) with his arm around her shoulders, the side of her head slumped against his chest.

Faunus blinks owlishly down at her, face becoming a bright shade of red as his eyes awkwardly dart around the room.

"Definitely... shouldn't have used the pan on her," he murmurs with a wince of sympathy, supporting her arm over his shoulder as he approaches the green chair with her limp body. "But, to be fair, you shouldn't of broken in."

He glares down at her in an accusatorial manner as he mumbles with a hint of playfulness, sitting her in the chair and stepping back quickly as he dusts his shirt off while clearing his throat. Faunus cringes as he looks over her unconscious form, rubbing the back of his neck. Taking a deep breath, he sighs heavily, running a hand through his hair.

Pascal gives him a raised eyebrow ridge look as he croaks a few times in question and alarm, Faunus frowning as he looks from him to (Y/N).

"I know, I know! But-- I... feel... really bad, okay?"

Pascal sighs loudly, rolling his eyes.

Faunus approaches the window, looking down towards the area leading out of the field around the tower. Spotting no sign of Gothel returning, his expression hardens with resolve as he turns back to (Y/N).

...

"... change the Fates' design..." Faunus quietly and anxiously sings, standing in front of (Y/N) with his arms crossed over his chest as he heals her.

His hair was completely wrapped around (Y/N), her arms strapped to the arms of the chair and her legs to the legs of the chair, her torso wrapped around the back of the chair just as a precaution. Some of his hair was looped around her head as well, his hair glowing gold as he sings. He had also removed her cloak, since it was too awkward to maneuver around, and made sure to take her dagger from her.

"Save what has been lost, bring-back-what-once-was-mine," he rapidly sings the final part in one breath, bracing himself with shut eyes as he waits for her to awaken.

Faunus' hair begins to dull back to its original color, (Y/N) showing no signs of waking up.

His eye peeks open as he relaxes, frowning as he steps closer to her. He waves his hand in front of her face, receiving no reaction.