Sacrifice

Nooooo

Nah this scene is so foul-- also--

I really don't like how so many people like, complain about Rapunzel's short brown hair. I mean-- my man Eugene was dying and literally sliced it with the last of his strength to SAVE HER from being held prisoner by Gothel. And her cut hair is supposed to represent a dramatic change within her, like she's reborn as her true self and is shows she is more than her magic hair. But noo people are still like "She's ugly with short brown hair" and say shit like "I'd rather die than lose my long blonde hair!" or "I can't even watch the ending to Tangled because of what he does to her hair" Like ummm 💀💀

I was baffled when I read those confessions on the Disney confession page-- 🤠

Rant over, now onto the sad chapter ❤️😭

...

..

.

"Faunus!" she says breathlessly as she pulls herself up, bracing herself on her knees to catch her breath. "I-- I didn't think I'd ever see your... face again..."

(Y/N) trails off with wide eyes, looking up.

Faunus lets out a muffled scream of warning, yanking on the chains attached to his wrist behind him as he tries to get to her. (Y/N)'s eyes narrow as she swiftly turns while drawing her dagger, elbowing Gothel, who was standing directly behind her.

Her elbow collides with his jaw, making him stagger back towards the window as she backs up with her dagger raised defensively, standing in front of Faunus. Gothel rubs his jaw, smirking wickedly as he draws his own dagger.

"So, the little girl wants to fight," he muses in a sing song, tracing his finger along the blade of his dagger.

(Y/N) doesn't respond to Gothel, glaring him down as Faunus continues to let out muffled shouts as the chains behind him rattle loudly. (Y/N) watches Gothel with sharp eyes, gasping as he charges at her. She dodges to her left and ducks below the swing of his knife, swiftly swinging hers with a shout at his face.

The dagger cuts his cheek, Gothel grunting in pain as he raises a knee and collides it with her gut. (Y/N) sharply exhales as the wind was knocked out of her, forcing her to bend a bit.

Faunus shouts out, the wooden beam groaning a bit against his strength as he yanks against the chains with all he had.

(Y/N) quickly recovers as she rears her fist back, colliding it with Gothel's jaw and knocking him staggering to his side. He turns to her with a snarl, charging at her.

He collides with her, the two getting sent tumbling to the ground as (Y/N) drops her dagger, the metal clanging on the ground loudly.

Gothel scrambles to his feet and raises his dagger, swinging it down at (Y/N). She rises on uneven legs and grabs onto his bruised wrist, making him wince in pain as she holds his dagger back, his arm shaking lightly.

He smirks with cold eyes, releasing his dagger. (Y/N)'s eyes follow the dagger's path as it falls, her eyes widening when Gothel catches the dagger in his other hand. He thrusts his arm forward, a strangled shout leaving her as the dagger pierces through her.

Faunus screams her name through the cloth gagging him, his breathing loud and panicked as he thrashes against the chains.

Gothel slides his dagger out as (Y/N) falls to the ground, her hand clenching her injured side.

"Now, look what you've done, Faunus!" Gothel clicks his tongue, shaking his head in disapproval. "But don't worry, dear."

He steps over (Y/N)'s form, (Y/N) gritting her teeth in pain as she weakly reaches for Gothel's cape. She grabs onto it, her hand shaking as she grips it tightly.