Introduction

-----XxX-----

Name :- Naruto Uzumaki

Classification :

Shinobi,Shinobi of the Leaf, Freelance Shinobi, 3rd Rank in Rajin Sentinels

Alias :

Cursed Child,Nine-Tails Reject,Destiny's Anti-Hero,Pariah,Demon's Kin,Naruto-Kun, Idiot,Naruto-Chan,Blondie,Stupid Idiot,God killer

Age :

1. PART 1 (Pre-Time Skip) - (During this time Naruto was in the Age of Original Naruto During this Time Naruto was Between Age of 1 to 12)

2. Part 2 (Time Skip) - (During This Time Naruto Was in the Age Of Naruto Shippuden During this time Naruto was Between Age to 16 to 17)

Gender : Male

Early Childhood :-

In the early stages of Naruto's life, his existence took a tumultuous and heartbreaking turn. As a baby, he found himself in the care of an orphanage, completely unaware of the complex web of lies and misunderstandings that shrouded his identity. It was a time of great turmoil for the young Uzumaki.

The orphanage where Naruto grew up was a place that should have been filled with warmth and care. However, an air of hostility and mistrust surrounded him from the moment he arrived. For some unknown reason, the staff and other orphans despised him. This inexplicable animosity towards Naruto created a hostile environment, and he was subjected to constant mistreatment, both physically and emotionally.

The true source of Naruto's torment was a mystery to him. He couldn't fathom why the villagers, the very people who should have embraced and protected him, harbored such intense resentment. Little did he know that this widespread hatred was fueled by false information disseminated by his own father, Minato Namikaze, and his mother, Kushina Uzumaki.They believed it was the only way to ensure their other children would not bear the burden of their father's legacy as the Fourth Hokage and the Nine-Tails' jinchuriki. They hoped that by making Naruto the scapegoat, Natsu, Mito, and Suki would grow up without the stigma that had plagued their family for generations.

Unbeknownst to Naruto, this decision inadvertently led to a series of misunderstandings and misconceptions. The villagers wrongly believed that Naruto was a dangerous being, a living embodiment of the Nine-Tails itself. This false perception, perpetuated by Minato and Kushina's silence, fueled the village's mistrust and deep-seated fear.

In this hostile environment, Naruto was unfairly branded with the derogatory moniker of the "Cursed Child." It was a name that would haunt him for years to come, a cruel reminder of the prejudice and isolation he faced. Despite the constant mistreatment, Naruto's spirit remained unbroken. He persevered through the darkness, determined to prove his worth and ultimately reveal the truth of his existence.

Looks :

During his early years, between the ages of 3 to 6, Naruto's appearance was notably different from the older version that fans are familiar with. At this young age, Naruto did not yet display the distinct whisker-like markings on his cheeks. He had a round, cherubic face with smooth, unblemished skin.