Ch-7 (One Down and the Things got Much Worse)

(I don't own any Pictures Below Credit Goes to Authors but the idea ans The story written below is My own idea)

Naruto groggily opened his eyes to a room bathed in soft, unfamiliar light. His head throbbed mercilessly, as if protesting every ounce of pain it had endured. Blinking through the haze, he discovered his head and face shrouded in tight bandages

 Blinking through the haze, he discovered his head and face shrouded in tight bandages

()

Naruto's grumble escaped through gritted teeth. "What the hell happened? Where am I?" His right eye, the only part of his face exposed, surveyed the room. It seemed welcoming, a stark contrast to the harsh reality he had known.

With an effort, he propped himself up on the futon. His hands, wrapped in bandages, betrayed the signs of recent struggle. "Damn, my head feels like it's splitting open." Naruto winced, his face contorting with a mix of pain and frustration.

Casting a glance around the room, he noticed the intricate details of its design. "This place looks decent," Naruto muttered to himself. The confusion in his eyes slowly gave way to determination as he stood up, walking towards a nearby wall.

Seating himself on the floor, Naruto leaned against the wall, supporting his aching head. He let out a string of curses, each word carrying the weight of the pain he endured. "Damn it... What the hell happened back there? Why does my head feel like it's been smashed by a giant boulder?"

As the pain intensified, Naruto clenched his fist, inadvertently tearing a bit of the bandage on his hand. "This is just great," he muttered sarcastically, his frustration echoing in the empty room. "Fantastic way to wake up, really. Just fantastic."

After enduring the torment for what felt like an eternity, Naruto's strength waned. Leaning back against the wall, he succumbed to the pain, muttering one last frustrated word before slipping back into unconsciousness. "Fuck..."

The door to the room slid open, and a weary Anbu with distinctive purple hair stepped in. She sighed at the sight of Naruto sprawled on the floor, muttering to herself in a voice that betrayed both exhaustion. "This brat again," she muttered under her breath.

Kneeling beside Naruto, she scrutinized him with a critical eye. "Looks like he managed to get himself into trouble again." She rolled her eyes, revealing the weariness that came with dealing with such situations. Despite the annoyance, a hint of concern flickered in her gaze as she began changing Naruto's bandages and clothes.

"He's got that look," she mumbled, glancing at Naruto's face. "Looks a lot like the Fourth Hokage. Wonder if there's any relation." The thought lingered for a moment, but she pushed it aside, focusing on the task at hand.

With swift and practiced movements, she worked on the bandages, replacing the worn-out ones with fresh ones. "Brat better appreciate this. Not everyone gets a personal nursemaid." Her words held a mix of annoyance and begrudging care as she observed Naruto's unconscious form.