Ch-6 (This World is a Hell.....)

(I don't own any Pictures Credit Goes to Authors but the idea ans The story written below is My own idea)

*Also take a Look at the Author Note at the End and Answere my question Plz*

As the sun dipped low on the horizon, casting long shadows across the training grounds, Naruto and Ayaka squared off for their daily Taijutsu session. Their movements were fluid, a dance of strikes and counters as they circled each other, eyes locked in fierce determination.

"You're getting better, Naruto," Ayaka remarked, her voice calm yet filled with encouragement as she deftly parried Naruto's punches.

Naruto gritted his teeth, his determination burning bright in his eyes. He knew he had to push himself harder, had to prove himself worthy of Ayaka's teachings.

With a burst of speed, Naruto lunged forward, aiming a roundhouse kick at Ayaka's head. She leaned back gracefully, avoiding the blow with ease, her eyes never leaving Naruto's form.

But Naruto wasn't finished yet. In a blur of motion, he summoned a shadow clone, hoping to catch Ayaka off guard. The clone, mirroring Naruto's movements flawlessly, went for an uppercut aimed at Ayaka's head.

Ayaka's reflexes were lightning-fast. She seized the clone's wrist mid-air, redirecting its momentum and sending it hurtling toward Naruto's original position. In a puff of smoke, the clone vanished, leaving Naruto momentarily disoriented.

Before he could regain his bearings, Ayaka moved with lightning speed, her left hand slamming Naruto's head onto the ground while her right hand secured his left hand in a tight lock. The impact reverberated through Naruto's skull, momentarily stunning him.

"You're too predictable, Naruto," Ayaka chided gently, her voice laced with a hint of amusement. "You need to anticipate your opponent's moves, not just react to them."

As Ayaka's words hung in the air, she suddenly sensed a shift in Naruto's demeanor. There was something different about his stance, a flicker of mischief in his eyes.

Before Ayaka could react, Naruto surged forward, but this time it wasn't with his usual fervor. Instead, he seemed to surrender to her force, allowing himself to be thrown toward the sturdy trunk of a nearby tree.

Ayaka's eyes widened in surprise as Naruto collided with the tree, but the shock turned to realization as she saw a puff of smoke erupt from the impact. It was an explosive clone, a diversion created by Naruto's cunning.

With a wry smile, Ayaka turned to face the tree, expecting Naruto to emerge from the smoke. What she saw, however, was entirely unexpected. Amidst the swirling ash and smoke, a comical sight greeted her eyes.

There stood Naruto, his face and clothes smeared with ash, his expression of sheepishness. He looked like a mischievous prankster caught in the act, his features obscured by the dark hue of the smoke billowing from his mouth.

For a moment, Ayaka couldn't help but chuckle at the absurdity of the scene. Despite the intensity of their training, Naruto always managed to inject a touch of humor into their sessions.

"Nice try, Naruto," Ayaka remarked, her amusement evident in her voice. "But next time, try not to look like you've been caught in a dust storm."

Naruto grinned sheepishly, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "I'll keep that in mind, sensei," he replied, "But one day, I'll catch you off guard for real."

Unbeknownst to his sensei, a plan had been hatching in Naruto's mind, a strategic ploy to catch her off guard and turn the tables in his favor.

Ayaka, believing she had the upper hand, momentarily relaxed her guard. This was the opening Naruto had been waiting for. In a sudden burst of energy, he dashed forward, the determination in his eyes now mixed with a calculated resolve.