Ch-8 (Cat is Out of the box Now)

(I don't own any Pictures Below Credit Goes to Authors but the idea and The story written below is My own idea)

The air in the room felt heavy with the weight of unspoken words as Hiruzen Sarutobi, the retired Hokage, sat opposite Naruto, his expression grave yet composed. "I have an offer for you, Naruto-chan," he began, his voice steady despite the underlying tension.

Naruto's gaze narrowed slightly at the mention of an offer, suspicion flickering in his eyes. He remained silent, waiting for Hiruzen to continue.

"I understand that you harbor deep resentment towards the village," Hiruzen continued, his tone empathetic yet firm. "But I believe there is still hope for reconciliation."

Naruto scoffed softly, a bitter edge to his voice. "Reconciliation? Do I look like a dog to you, old man? To stay loyal to a village that has treated me like garbage since the day I was born?"

Hiruzen's expression remained unchanged, his resolve unshaken. "I'm not asking you to blindly pledge allegiance, Naruto," he said evenly. "But I do ask that you consider staying within the village's borders. There are those who wish to see you protected, despite their past mistakes."

Naruto's fists clenched at his sides, his frustration palpable. "I hate this village," he spat out, his words laced with venom.

Hiruzen sighed softly, his gaze unwavering. "I understand your feelings, Naruto. But hear me out. I have one last proposition for you."

Naruto reluctantly met Hiruzen's gaze, curiosity mingling with his anger.

"I want you to stay in the village," Hiruzen stated plainly, his voice carrying the weight of authority. "And in return, I will personally oversee your training. You will become my personal shinobi, under my direct supervision."

Naruto's eyes widened in surprise at the unexpected offer, his mind racing with conflicting emotions. Could this be a chance for him to finally find a place within the village he had always longed for? Or would it only deepen the wounds of betrayal he had suffered?

As the silence stretched between them, Hiruzen waited patiently for Naruto's response, knowing that whatever choice the young ninja made would shape his destiny in ways both unforeseen and profound.

After delivering his offer to Naruto, Hiruzen rose from his seat with a sense of solemn purpose. "I will leave you to consider my proposal, Naruto-chan," he said, his voice carrying a gentle yet authoritative tone. With a nod of acknowledgment, he exited the room, leaving Naruto alone with his thoughts.

As the door clicked shut behind him, Naruto remained seated, the weight of Hiruzen's words hanging heavily in the air. His mind churned with conflicting emotions, a storm of anger, resentment, and a flicker of reluctant hope.

Alone in the quiet confines of the room, Naruto's facade of defiance began to crack. His shoulders slumped, and he ran a hand through his unruly blond hair, frustration evident in his movements. "Damn it," he muttered under his breath, his voice tinged with bitterness.

But then, a mischievous glint sparked in Naruto's eyes, a hint of a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips.