Ch-2 (Sacrifices)

(I don't own any Pictures Below Credit Goes to Authors but the idea and The story written below is My own idea)

*And read the Author Note at Last it's will help you understand few things*

*Few attack are My originalAnd few I took inspiration so I don't own them*

In the aftermath of the harrowing battle against the Nine-Tails, the Hokage's office bore witness to the aftermath. The room, once a symbol of authority, now held an air of somber reflection. Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage, stood with visible exhaustion etched on his face, connected to a medical apparatus displaying vital signs.

Kushina, her fiery spirit dimmed by the ordeal, sat wearily, her gaze fixed on the crib where their newborns, Naruto and his Siblings, rested. Tsunade, the renowned medical ninja, stood by the crib, her experienced eyes monitoring the infants with a mixture of concern and care.

The room's occupants included Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Hiruzen Sarutobi, who had taken on the mantle of the Third Hokage. The weight of the recent events pressed on them as they convened to discuss the aftermath.

Hiruzen, his eyes bearing the weight of responsibility, spoke with a tone that reflected both concern and determination. "Minato, Kushina, we owe you a debt of gratitude. The village is in your debt for your sacrifice."

Minato nodded, his voice carrying a mixture of exhaustion and resolve. "It was the only choice we had, for the village and for our children."

Jiraiya, a sense of heaviness in his heart, spoke up. "The masked intruder, the one who orchestrated all of this... We need to uncover their identity and motives."

Tsunade interjected, "I'll do my best to analyze any evidence we have. The village needs answers."

Orochimaru, always analytical, turned his gaze towards Minato. "There's one question that weighs heavily on my mind. How are you still standing? The Reaper Death Seal is an S-rank forbidden jutsu, and yet you're here."

Minato sighed, weariness evident in his response. "I don't have a straightforward answer, Jiraiya. When I used the Reaper Death Seal, I felt the Shinigami's presence. It spoke to me, saying, 'Think yourself lucky, human. You live to witness the consequences of your choice.'"

The gravity of Minato's words hung in the air, prompting a moment of reflection among the gathered shinobi. Orochimaru, known for his insatiable thirst for knowledge, pressed further. "But how? What did the Shinigami mean by 'consequences of your choice'?"

Minato shook his head, his brow furrowed in uncertainty. "I don't fully understand it myself. The Shinigami seemed to imply that surviving the Reaper Death Seal was a consequence I would have to face. It's as cryptic as it sounds."

Hiruzen, the Third Hokage, exchanged a glance with Tsunade, who continued to monitor the infants. The weight of the unknown hung heavily in the room. Orochimaru, unsatisfied with the vague response, pressed on.

"Is there a reason you were spared, Minato? Is this connected to the Kyubi, to the events that unfolded tonight?" Orochimaru's eyes bore into Minato, seeking answers.

Minato hesitated before responding. "The Reaper Death Seal was a last resort. I didn't expect to survive. Perhaps there's a connection to the Kyubi, or maybe it's something else entirely. The Shinigami's words were cryptic, and I'm still grappling with the implications."

Tsunade, having tended to the infants, approached the group. "Minato, you need rest. The toll on your body is immense, and we can continue this discussion later."