Ch-12 (He will Grow up to be a Good Diplomat)

(I don't own any Pictures Below Credit Goes to Authors but the idea and The story written below is My own idea)

As the sun dipped low on the horizon, casting golden hues across the training ground, Team 12 gathered under the shade of a sturdy oak tree, their bodies weary but spirits high from a day of rigorous training. Naruto, his features now more serene than ever, settled onto the grassy ground, his gaze fixed on the distant horizon as if contemplating the mysteries of the world.

Miku Kurama, her demeanor calm and composed as ever, gracefully lowered herself beside Naruto, her eyes reflecting the soft light of the setting sun. Ayato Kizuzaki, his usual determination etched into every line of his face, joined them, his presence solid and unwavering. Rin Nohara, their steadfast sensei, completed the circle, her expression a blend of pride and wisdom as she surveyed her young charges.

"Well, I've got something to tell," Ayato began, his voice steady and confident. "My father is opening another shop for shinobi gear."

"Another one?" Miku's voice, tinged with mild surprise, carried on the gentle breeze. "But we already had one. Why open another?"

Ayato's lips curved into a small smile, a glint of excitement dancing in his eyes. "Well, Miku-chan," he replied, the affectionate honorific slipping effortlessly from his tongue, "Father saw an opportunity and seized it. Now we'll have even more options for our gear."

Naruto, though outwardly composed, felt a flicker of irritation stir within him at the familiar intimacy between Ayato and Miku. He stifled a scoff, his lips twitching in a barely perceptible gesture of disdain. Despite his efforts to maintain a facade of indifference, the subtle shift in Ayato's demeanor did not go unnoticed by him.

Rin, ever observant, caught the brief exchange with a knowing look, her gaze flickering between Naruto and Ayato before settling on the horizon with a faint smile. In the fading light of day, amidst the camaraderie of teammates and the promise of new beginnings, the bonds of Team 12 grew stronger

As the conversation flowed among the members of Team 12, Ayato's keen eyes caught the subtle gesture from Naruto, prompting him to inquire, "Blondie, why did you scoff just now?"

Naruto, his expression unreadable, met Ayato's gaze with a hint of defiance flickering in his eyes. "Just found it amusing, that's all," he replied, his tone casual yet tinged with a trace of sarcasm.

A moment of silence settled over the group, broken only by the rustle of leaves in the gentle breeze. Sensing the tension, Miku interjected softly, "Is everything okay, Naruto?"

Naruto's lips curled into a wry smile as he leaned back against the tree trunk, his gaze drifting skyward. "Just wondering," he began, his voice laced with a hint of mischief, "if we're getting any kind of discount as we are your esteemed team members."

Ayato's eyes widened in surprise before a grin spread across his face. "Ah, I see what you're getting at," he chuckled, his laughter echoing in the quietude of the evening. "I'll have to talk to my father about that."

Rin, ever the voice of reason, chimed in with a gentle reminder. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves, shall we? It's always good to dream, but let's focus on the task at hand for now, We still got Our Last 5th Rank Missions"

Nodding in agreement, the members of Team 12 settled into a comfortable silence, their camaraderie strengthening with each passing moment. In the fading light of dusk, amidst the whispers of the wind and the promise of a new day, they found solace in each other's company, united by a bond that transcended mere words.

As Team 12 completed their final mission of the day, the sense of accomplishment lingered in the air like a gentle breeze, carrying with it the echoes of their triumphs and the anticipation of new beginnings. With weary but satisfied smiles, they made their way back to the village, the setting sun casting a warm glow over their tired yet determined faces.