Update (Important For future So read it)

Hello again, my dear readers! It's me, Mio Naruse, popping back into your world for a quick chat. I hope you're all doing well and ready to dive back into the world of fanfic fun.

But hold onto your seats because I've got a little notice to share with you all. Something big is brewing in the future of the fanfic, and I couldn't wait to spill the beans. Get ready for a twist that will leave you on the edge of your seat!

So, buckle up, because the adventure is about to get even more exciting. Stay tuned for updates, and as always, feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with me. Let's make this fanfic journey one to remember! 🚀📖

So, my exams will be wrapping up by the 23rd of this month (finally!), which means we're gearing up for some serious action in the story.

Now, onto the juicy details. We're nearing the end of Naruto's past in the fanfic you've been following. In the next chapter, get ready to dive into the Academy and Team section. But hold onto your hats because after that, we're kicking things into high gear.

I've got a master plan, folks. We're zooming through lightning speed – Zabuza Arc, Chunin Exams, Konoha Crush Arc, you name it. But here's the kicker – I'm throwing in a little something extra, my very own creation: the War Arc.

Don't worry, it's not your typical Fourth Great Ninja War saga. This one's short, but oh-so-impactful, set right in the heart of the Elemental Nations. So buckle up, because we're in for a wild ride filled with twists, turns, and plenty of ninja action! 🌀⚔️

Alright, buckle up, dear readers, because we're diving into some serious fanfic talk now. When we kick off the second part of the story, aka Naruto Shippuden territory, get ready for some major cosmological changes.

I can already hear you asking, "Mio, why mess with the tried-and-true Naruto lore?" Well, here's the scoop – the Naruto I'm crafting in this fanfic isn't just a one-hit wonder. Nope, he's going to be the star of several other fanfics I've got cooking up in my creative cauldron.

And let me tell you, folks, the ideas are flowing like a river. So, brace yourselves for a fresh take on the Naruto universe that'll set the stage for even more epic adventures down the line. Get excited, because there's a whole world of storytelling just waiting to unfold! 🌌📚

Ah, now we're getting into the nitty-gritty! So, you're probably wondering how exactly I plan to shake up the cosmology of the Naruto verse, right? Well, hold onto your hats, because here's the scoop.

I'm taking a page out of one of my all-time favorite games, Shin Megami Tensei. It's the OG, the one that kicked off my gaming journey, and let me tell you, things can get pretty wild in that universe.

Now, for those of you familiar with Shin Megami Tensei, you know just how intense things can get. We're talking about demons, gods, and all sorts of cosmic shenanigans. But fear not, dear readers, because I've got a plan to keep the balance between both worlds in check.

As for the specifics? Well, you'll just have to wait until we hit the Shippuden part of the story to see how it all unfolds. Trust me, it's going to be one heck of a ride! 🎮🌌

For all you dear readers who haven't had the pleasure of diving into the world of Shin Megami Tensei, let me tell you – you're missing out on a real gem. Sure, it might not have all the flashy graphics of modern games, but trust me when I say it's a banger through and through.

Picture this – a universe where chaos and order collide, where your choices shape the fate of the world around you. Sound familiar? That's because Shin Megami Tensei is like the OG version of games like FGO and Honkai Star Rail.

But hey, don't just take my word for it. Give it a try and see for yourself why it's been my favorite game for so long. Who knows, you might just find yourself immersed in a world of epic battles and gripping storytelling. 🎮✨

Now, don't get me wrong – FGO and Honkai Impact Star Rail are still close to my heart, but Shin Megami Tensei holds a special place in my gaming hall of fame. So, if you're up for a wild ride through a world where anything is possible, give it a try. You won't be disappointed! 🎮✨

Alright, folks, let's switch gears for a moment. No spoilers or plot teasers here – just a good old-fashioned chat between me, Mio Naruse, and all of you wonderful readers.

So, tell me, what's been on your minds lately? Whether it's about the fanfic, your day-to-day life, or even just your favorite snack, I'm all ears.

And, Look, I'll be the first to admit – I'm not exactly Shakespeare reincarnated. I'm still finding my footing in the world of writing, learning the ropes, and taking notes on what works and what doesn't.

But here's the thing – it's been just four months since I joined this platform, and the support and love you've shown me? It's been nothing short of incredible. Seriously, I never imagined I'd be met with such kindness and encouragement.

And yeah, okay, I'll admit it – there have been moments where I've shed a tear or two (or maybe more) at your overwhelming support. It means the world to me, truly.

So, exams – yeah, they're kind of a pain in As* . But here's the thing – even amidst all the stress and tension, seeing you all dive into my stories, soaking up every word, it's like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.

There's something truly magical about knowing that my words are reaching out to people, sparking emotions, igniting imaginations. It's like a warm hug from each and every one of you, and let me tell you, it means the world to me.

So, from the bottom of my heart, I want to extend a massive thank you to each and every one of you. Your support, your encouragement – it's what keeps me going, even when the going gets tough. So, let's keep this journey rolling, together. 💖📚

Rest well, dear reader. It's already 3 am on your end, and I know sleep is calling your name. Take care of yourself, and I'll catch you on the next chapter. Wishing you a beautiful day ahead, filled with joy and inspiration.

Sayonara, and sweet dreams! 🌙✨