⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Five: Hotel Room Surprise⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆

When they got to Beachy Palms Resort, Spruce pointed to the direction where John Dory could park. Once they parked, they got out of Rhonda, heading towards the entrance. They were greeted by several assistants who asked for autographs. Afterwards, the BroZone brothers went up the elevator to the fourth floor and walked through the hallway.

 Afterwards, the BroZone brothers went up the elevator to the fourth floor and walked through the hallway

They got to their door, which had a sign that says "BroZone Sleepover".

"You really done a lot with this door," John Dory said.

"Ooo, I love the sign," Clay said.

(Go to 0:39 of the video)

Floyd started to sing.

🎶 I saw the sign, and it opened up my eyes 🎶

🎶 I saw the sign 🎶

Branch sang along too.

🎶 Life is demanding without understanding 🎶

John Dory and Clay sang together.

🎶 I saw the sign, and it opened up my eyes 🎶

Spruce sang too.

🎶 I saw the sign 🎶

BroZone sang together.

🎶 No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong 🎶

🎶 But where do you belong? 🎶

They laughed and smiled at one another.

Spruce swiped the card on the door and grabbed the doorknob. "Now. Who's ready for the surprise?"

"MEEEE!!!" Branch, John Dory, Floyd, and Clay shouted.

Their reactions made Spruce smile, reminding him of years ago when they first began their first BroZone Sleepover. All of them were excited and looking forward to it. Now looking back at his smiling brothers at that moment, it got Spruce even more excited for this sleepover.

Branch hesitated for a moment. "Wait, should I be scared?"

Before anyone responded to Branch's question, Spruce opened the door to reveal the hotel room filled with BroZone decorations. Floyd covered his mouth, Clay and John Dory had their mouths dropped, and Branch's eyes twinkled and his mouth dropped too.

Spruce spread his arms out. "Welcome to the hotel room. Here's a quick ✨ Tour ✨ of our hotel room."

Spruce's Tour of the Hotel Room