⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Thirteen: Arcades Fun⋆⋆☾⋆⋆

~At the Arcades (6:30 pm)~

After taking the elevator and walking through the hotel, Spruce and his brothers arrived at Beachy Palms Arcades, which it wasn't hard to find due to a huge, bright, neon sign that it had

After taking the elevator and walking through the hotel, Spruce and his brothers arrived at Beachy Palms Arcades, which it wasn't hard to find due to a huge, bright, neon sign that it had. Excited, Spruce and his brothers walked inside the wide open door.

Beachy Palms Arcades was filled with Trolls who were having a blast in there. The BroZone brothers took the time to walk around the arcades, looking around at the games. The arcades had from Skee ball to mini basketball to an arcade roller coaster ride to Mario Kart (with an actual steering wheel) to bowling and more, including an arcade dancing machine, which Spruce had always wanted to try. When they got to the front desk, Spruce paid fifty dollars to get 300 chips in the card, so they could play the games.

"Okay, bros, it's time to have some more fun at the arcades. What game should we play first?" Spruce asked.

Branch got excited. "Air hockey!"

Clay got hyped up. "Let's go to the arcade roller coaster ride!"

Floyd shrugged. "I don't know yet."

John Dory pointed to the left. "Ooh, ooh. I see Mario Kart!"

Spruce sighed. "Oh, no. We not dealing with another JD breakdown again."

John Dory let out a loud huff. "Okay, then. What are we going to do then?"

Spruce shrugged. "Skee Ball?"

Clay came right between him and John Dory. "Either way, let's go have some fun!"

~~~

While they enjoy themselves, Spruce, Branch, Floyd, Clay, and John Dory sang and danced to the "Perfect" song together while playing some mini arcade games.

~~~

~At the Basketball Hoops~

Thanks to a BroZone fan (who they ran into at the arcades), the BroZone brothers ended up shooting some hoops at the Basketball arcade game. So far, Floyd was scoring the most points, which surprised everyone, especially on how well his throws were. 

Spruce shoot a few more basketballs. "Floyd, how are you good at this?"

Floyd let out a small smile. "What do you mean? I still miss a few shots, but so far....yeah, you're right."

"I hadn't got a shot yet," Clay said, throwing a basketball into a hoop. "Boom, I did it."

"Excellent job getting just two points," Branch said, shooting a basketball, but missed the hoop. "Shoot."