☀️🌴 Chapter Six: Having Fun at the Beach 🌴☀️

~At the Beach (4:09 pm)~

Clay had been smiling for the past five minutes as he watched his 2nd oldest brother Spruce being tapped by random Trolls due to having a "Kick Me" sign on the back of his hair, which he put on him before they left. It became the last straw when another random troll tapped him and took off the sign from Spruce's hair.

Spruce's voice sounded a bit irritated. "Okay, who's been messing with my hair...."

Spruce turned around to his brothers and the random Troll who held out a piece of paper. Clay snickered.

"I found this on the back of your hair. Bye." The random Troll left.

Spruce held out the piece of paper and faced his brothers. John Dory, Floyd, and Branch giggled while Clay busted out laughing. 

Spruce gave them a serious look while smiling. "Are you guys serious? You knew that I had this sign on the back my hair the whole time?"

"It wasn't my idea," Branch said.

"Me neither," Floyd said.

"It was Clay," John Dory said.

"Hey!!!" Clay said.

"I figured. It sounds like you to do this prank," Spruce said.

Clay chuckled. "Ha, I got you soooooo good!! Around fifteen Trolls, including us, had been tapping you. That was a fun prank!"

Spruce rolled his eyes, shaking his head, smiling at Clay. "Ha, you sure did. Good one. Now, let's go have some fun!"

They all cheered and raced towards the sandy beaches, doing a kind of tiptoe hop through the sand as it was hot as ever. Clay yelped, along with John Dory, Floyd and Branch too as they did a tiptoe hop across the sand until it wasn't hot anymore. On the other hand, Spruce who walked on the beach as if it was nothing.

Clay faced his 2nd older brother. Of course, he's used to the sand's heat. He practically lived on Vacay Island for....how long?

Spruce stopped and faced his brothers with his sunglasses on. "Welcome bros to the beaches of Vacay Island."

He started to sing

He started to sing.

🎶 This is the place 🎶

🎶 Where it's sunset all the time 🎶

Spruce pointed at the sunset.

🎶 Warm, fun and wild 🎶

Spruce pointed into the water.

🎶 There must be something in the ocean 🎶