⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Fifteen: Party Pooper⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆

After Spruce ran into the bathroom, Clay ran towards the bathroom door and tugged on the doorknob. As he expected, it was locked. Feeling like it was a good time to do this, Clay grabbed his phone and started to record Spruce's reactions, putting his ear near the door. He tried his best not to laugh so hard because Spruce was mumbling to himself.

Floyd came towards Clay. "Bro, what are you doing?"

"Shh!!" Clay shushed him.

Feeling like it was a good time to do this, Clay grabbed his phone and started to record Spruce's voice, putting his phone near the door. He tried his best not to laugh so hard because Spruce was mumbling to himself.

"Calm down, Spruce Bruce. Everything's okay. Breathe, I need to breathe. Okay, just breathe in. Breathe out." He inhaled and exhaled. "Again. Breathe in.............breathe out.............ooh." 

Spruce grunted.

Clay snickered, covered his mouth, whispering to himself. "Oh my gosh. I can't believe I'm hearing him pooping right now."

"What is up with you? Don't you realize what Spruce is going through?" Floyd asked as he knocked on the door. "Are you okay, Spruce?"

There was no answer. When Clay called out for Spruce, he finally responded to him with a slow "yes", followed by several grunts.

"It doesn't sound too good in there. You okay?" Floyd asked.

"Mm-mm," Spruce whined. "Oh my gosh. What did I do? What did I eat?"

Floyd's voice trembled. "Do we need to go see a doctor...."

The sound of Spruce pooping made Floyd cringed and Clay almost bust out laughing, so he went into the living room and laughed. 

Floyd gave Clay a look. "Okay, something's up. What did you do?"

Clay smirked at his younger brother. "What? What are you talking about?"

"I'm just saying....I have a feeling that you have got to do something with this."

Clay hesitated. "Oh, actually. There is something I should....."

The front door swung open, and a voice said......

"SPRUCE, WE'RE HERE!!"

John Dory busted in, making Clay and Floyd jump. Branch was right behind, looking worried, especially John Dory who ran past Clay and towards the bathroom door. Floyd and Branch followed him and Clay did too. John Dory banged on the door.

"What....ooh—" Spruce grunted.

"Ooh, that doesn't sound too good," John Dory said.

Branch cringed. "We're just here to check on you. How are you feeling?"

Spruce moaned. "My stomach hurts so much. Ugh....."

"Oh, no, that's not good," Floyd said, facing Clay with a worried expression on his face.

John Dory panicked. "What's going on, bro? Is it indigestion? A stomachache? Constipation?"

"I think we should go see a doctor," Branch suggested.

"That's what I was thinking," Floyd said.

"No!" Spruce shouted. "Could you guys not be near the door while I'm—"

It was too late as everyone heard what Spruce was doing in the bathroom. John Dory and Branch cringed while Floyd blinked, shaking his head. Clay tried his best not to laugh as he kept making faces to stop himself from laughing.

Spruce moaned. "Oh my....."

"Aww, Spruce, don't be embarrassed. It's okay," Floyd said.

"Yeah, we are here to support you, bro," Branch said.

"Yeah, even if it's a prank..." Clay smiled and coughed.

"Wait what?" Spruce said.

Silence came upon them. Branch and John Dory had their mouths dropped too, looking at each other. 

Floyd gasped, covering his mouth. "I knew it. I knew you were up to something."

Clay breathed through his teeth. "I put laxatives in your lemonade Spruce....."

It got quiet again, except for the background noises coming from the bathroom, but not for long as Spruce kept saying "Oh my gosh" multiple times.

"Laxatives? No wonder my stomach was rumbling and acting like crazy. Bro," Spruce said.

Clay got excited. "Yeah, baby. Plus, I told you years ago that I will prank you so good that you'll be embarrassed about it and it happened! Let's goooooo!"

"Wow. I can't believe you did that," Spruce said.

"Yeah," John Dory said. "I thought you were done with pranks."

"Well...let's say I was motivated to do this," Clay said.

"Wow, just wow," Floyd said.

"I know right?" Branch agreed with Floyd.

Clay let out an awkward smile. ""Aww, come on, bros. You've got to admit it that it was a good prank that I did, plus it wasn't all my fault. You chose the cup Spruce, not me."

"Yes, but who put it in there in the first place? You. So still....it's quite embar—" Spruce grunted some more. 

Clay and the rest of his brothers' pupils dilated. John Dory cringed again, Floyd and Branch looked at the ceiling and Clay had an awkward smile on his face.

Spruce whispered. "Oh my gosh....."

~~~

~Six minutes later~

Clay, John Dory, Branch, and Floyd were on their phones, waiting for their brother to come out of the bathroom. When Spruce came out of the bathroom, he was blushing as he stared at the ground and walked past his brothers. They asked him if he was feeling better. He nodded, not fully answering them as he walked towards his single bed, sitting on it.

Clay faced Spruce. Man, who knew I would see Spruce be down like this. For one thing for sure, I don't want him to be this way, especially when we're having a BroZone sleepover. Maybe there's some way to cheer him up. Clay walked towards Spruce and sat on the bed next to him.

Clay nudged him. "Hey, bro.....I know something that might cheer you up....."

SMACK!!!

John Dory, Floyd, and Branch gasped. Clay fell off the bed and laid on the floor, facing his older brother. Spruce held out his pillow, making a pose as if he was ready to hit him again. 

Clay gulped. "Uh oh...."