⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Eight: Treat Yourself⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆

A/N: I'm soo happy and thankful that I posted this chapter on my 21st Born Day/Birthday!! Thank you all for your lovely birthday messages!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!  😊

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~At the Mud Spa Baths (5:05 pm)~

Spruce felt a fish out of water when he got into the mud bath

Spruce felt a fish out of water when he got into the mud bath.......all bare. For one thing, he didn't want to ruin his nice speedo (even the lovely lady Troll who owned the spa complimented on cute he looked in them and recommended him not to wear it in the mud spa). And second thing, he wasn't the only one who felt like a fish out of water. Floyd and Branch did. Surprisingly, John Dory too and he was the one who suggest them to do it in the first place. He said he had second thoughts at the moment, but it was too late. They were doing it. On the other hand, Clay didn't care as he went into the mud bath.

Once they all got into the mud, they sighed in relief, though Spruce shuddered and made noises of disgust before he fully got himself into the mud while Branch hesitated but managed to get in. At first, Spruce didn't like it, but after spending a few minutes in there.....

"Aaahhhh......this feels good," Spruce said, closing his eyes.

John Dory put on his skiing goggles over his eyes. "I told you."

Floyd played with the mud in his hands. "I'm surprised the lovely lady who owns this spa let us get into the mud spa without an appointment."

"Because we are the BroZone brothers, plus she is a BroZone fan." John Dory nudged Branch who looked a bit a bit nervous, covering his chest. He then slapped him on the back. "Why so tense, Bitty B? Why are you covering your chest? Don't want us to see your packs?"

Spruce, Floyd, and Clay smiled at Branch as they watched John Dory let out a mischievous smile and poked Branch in his stomach, making him laugh, telling him that it tickles. Afterwards, Branch put his hands off from his chest with an awkward smile.

"Just what the doctor ordered," Spruce said.

John Dory frowned. "The doctor? Your doctor recommended this?"

Branch sighed. "It's an idiom."

"Oh okay. Just asking," John Dory said. "But yeah, it's relaxing."

"I have never done this before, so I like this very much." Floyd brushed his bang as he put mud on it. "Whoopsie. Now I got mud on my bang. "

Clay chuckled. "Five brothers and no worries."

The BroZone brothers sighed in relief, closing their eyes. Silence came pretty quickly, except for the sound of the small bubbles in the mud popping. Spruce kept looking all around the room, which had mini palm trees, the walls were tan, candles were everywhere, and there were his brothers in the mud with him. Floyd sunk deep into the mud and head only shown, Clay played with the mud, John Dory still had his skiing goggles on and smiled, and Branch had his eyes closed, smiling. Spruce did the same as Branch, closing his eyes.