⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-Four: BroZone Dance Party⋆ ☾⋆

~A few minutes later (10:40 pm)~

Spruce put the CD inside his radio that he brought with him, and the first song started to play. The BroZone brothers nodded their heads to the beat.

Jon Dory moved his shoulders. "Wait. Is this...."

Spruce moved his shoulders too. "Ooooooohhh, this was my favorite song since I was a teenager and it still is. Let me see if I still got the moves....."

Spruce brushed one of bangs, hopped, moved his shoulders and did a hip roll. He rolled his hands from one side....to another.....and to the front.

"Yeah, you go, bro," John Dory cheered.

Spruce turned around, put his hands on his hips and the did the hip roll, swinging his long, purple hair.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," Clay said.

"I remember those moves," Floyd said.

"And I still got it. Even without my hard, rock abs, though they did look amazing when I did this dance as a teenager," Spruce said, dancing.

~Flashback~

Spruce danced to the song, showing off his hard, rock abs. He spun around, did the hip roll and smiled at his brothers.

Clay pumped his hand in the air. "Ay, ay, ay, ay...."

Floyd clapped to the beat. "Go, Spruce, go, Spruce, go, Spruce....."

Baby Branch clapped. "Yaaay!"

John Dory smirked at his younger brother. "That's going to make all the girls squeal."

"For sure," Spruce winked and continued to dance, doing the chest pump move.

Spruce lip synced to the song while dancing, smiling and swinging his hair. He waved at his brothers to join him as they danced in unison, following Spruce's lead.

"Oh, yeah, oh, yeah

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Oh, yeah, oh, yeah....we got it, we got it," Clay chanted.

"Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh," John Dory said.

"This is fun," Floyd said.

Baby Branch moved his hips with Spruce. "This is fun!"

Spruce agreed, hugging his youngest brother. In the end, they did a pose.

~End of Flashback~

"It was a lot of fun," Spruce said.

Soon, he was lip syncing to the song, still dancing. John Dory put on his skiing goggles and moved his shoulders, Clay did the same shoulder movement as John Dory, Floyd moved his hips from side to side, and Branch moved his feet from side to side. Floyd and Spruce lip synced to the song, moving their shoulders, laughing.