Amber's past

(Ran out of names for the chapters)
(References to "The End" part one and two)

Edd's pov
I sighed it had been two weeks since Tom had gone missing, he had gone out drinking one night as usual and then didn't come back we asked around no one had seen him. I was sure someone had kidnapped him I just didn't know who? No one hated Tom, well not enough to kidnap him or worse, only one person would have gone that far but that was impossible he was dead! We all saw the robot explode he had to be dead... right? "Edd?" I looked up to see Matt staring at me confused, I had been deep in thought trying to figure out what could've happened to Tom and why. "Are you ok? What's bothering you?" Matt asked, he had forgot Tom was missing again but I didn't blame him he forgot Tom's name all the time after holding that memory eraser gun, I wonder why? "Yea I'm just thinking about Tom." I sighed, "Who? Oh right sorry I'm sorry I forgot but why would anyone kidnap Tim I mean Tom?" Matt askedcorrecting himself. "I don't know, Matt? I just hope Tom's ok, wherever he is." I said silently asking myself where Tom was and hoping he was ok.

Amber's pov
I sat on my bed looking at the burnt photo of my family. Tord I mean Red leader had tried burning it after finding out I had it all that was left was the bodies the part showing my family's faces was gone, lost to the fire. (I just realised Tord would have been only older by Amber by four years when he took her but screw it.)

Flashback
I was playing with my brother, I think, and for some reason we started rough housing rolling around on the floor playfully. Suddenly there was a knock at the door we stopped rough housing and looked at the door. Mum answered the door and two Red Army soliders came in immediately scaring us. My brother and I hid behind our dad. They came in and looked at us, then pointed at, me? "We want her to come work for our army." One of the soliders said, we were one of the only families that knew of the Red Army's existence. One of them grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the door. "No! Help! Dad!!" I yelled trying to pull away. "Your coming with us!" He yelled and tugged me. "Wait!!" My Dad yelled. He let go of my hand and I ran to my dad tears in my eyes. "Dad, please don't let them take me!!" I cried. "I'm sorry Amby, we don't have a choice, Mum and Dad have gotten into some trouble with the Red Army we freed someone they were experimenting on, but don't worry you'll be alright." My father cooed as I looked up at him and he wiped the tears away. He then whispered something to me and slipped something into my hands. "Take this keep it with you and Don't loose it or let the Red Army have it even if they threaten us, do you understand." My dad whispered urgently in my ear. "There are secrets in here that can't fall into the Red Army's hands don't open until your older, ok there are things in this journal you won't understand yet." My dad whispered before letting me go. "I understand." I replied nodding I looked at the journal he had slipped in my hand and slipped the small journal into my jacket pocket and sadly going with the two Red Army soliders, my mum, dad and brother waving.
End of flashback

Two tears ran down my face as I looked at the photo then my eyes landed on something. It was the edge but to my suprise it looked like part of it had been cut out and then I saw something that shocked me. Tom as a kid was in my family's photo!! I instantly grabbed the journal my father had given to me I hadn't opened it yet but I needed to know why Tom was in the photo. I flipped through the pages and found what I was looking for. 'Test subject Thomas' was the title I looked at the page and saw a drawing of Tom in his normal form and in his monster form. I flicked through a couple more pages interested in all the data then read something in small writing at the bottom of the page. 'We're going to release project Thomas because of some findings we have figured out that none of the Red Army can know about especially one of the newer soliders Tord though he does not seem evil right now we believe that he will eventually and will be unstoppable with this knowledge.' I kept reading and found a shocking discovery, it was the reason my parents didn't want anyone to know the secret and why they told me to not give this knowledge to the Red Army under any circumstances. I rushed out of my room leaving the journal on my bedroom my door wide open to go tell Tom my discovery and that was my huge mistake.

Cliffhanger I was going to write more but as I wrote this chapter I thought why not add a cliffhanger. Anyway hope you all are doing great.