The Truth

*Sorry I'm to lazy to write the course of events from the previous chapters also sorry Matt doesn't have many lines. P.s sorry this was posted late I had wrote a lot but it was offline and for some reason my account kicked me out a couple days later and all my revision history was deleted so I had to rewrite it almost from scratch.*

Tom's pov
"So yea that's pretty much it." I ended. Edd's eyes were wide and his jaw dropped. "Tord's alive!" He yelled. Amber and I nodded I had purposefully left out the parts about my monster form hoping they wouldn't ask about why he was keeping me prisoner and just as I thought I was in the clear, Edd spoke up. "But why was Tord keeping you prisoner, he hates you and you just seemed to be sitting in a cell all day from your story?" Of course. I tried thinking of a good lie but nothing came to mind except something that wouldn't work but it was all I could think of so I said that. "Ur I don't know. Tord's a jerk. He probably had some stupid reason." I shrugged and looked away and saw Edd looking at me unconvinced as well as Matt. "We don't believe you Tom." Matt said. "Shut up Matt." I said in a growl I was convinced that I would use this lie till I thought of a better one. "No Matt's right. Tord had a reason and your not telling the truth." Edd said. "How would you know you weren't there." I snapped at Edd I didn't mean to snap at Edd or Matt after I had been gone for so long with them worrying about me, I was just beginning to panic, them seeing right through me lying to them. "Tom we've lived with you for years whenever you lie it's not always the best and you know it's not good plus you sometimes look away when your lying. So what's the actual truth." Edd looked at me sternly. "I don't always tell bad lies," As I said that Amber elbowed me. "What?" I looked at her surprised. "Tell them the truth there your friends they won't care." Amber said smiling. I sighed in defeat. "Fine. I have a confession something I've been trying to keep a secret the best I can all my life," I started rubbing my arm because talking about this was uncomfortable. "I... Have a monster inside me." I winced looking away.

Edd's pov
Our jaws dropped. What?! I didn't know what to say what could I say to that? "Ur..." Suddenly I thought of when Eduardo and I had powers and the monster that had appeared. "Wait monster? Was that by any chance you who hit me when Eduardo and I had superpowers." Tom winced looking away. "Yeah that was me. I meant to hit Eduardo and ended up hitting you instead." Matt spoke up. "Why did you turn." Matt asked. Tom shrugged "I got mad and I turned, I have more control now though so hopefully they'll be no more turning and hitting the people I live with." Tom chuckled. I looked at the time it was only the afternoon but Tom and Amber were probably hungry. "You guys want something to eat. Amber answered this time. "No, we ate before we got here but thanks anyways." She smiled. "Well I guess you can stay in Tom's apartment the landlord cleared some stuff when Tom was gone," I saw Tom shocked. "We saved most of the important stuff we also found a little room that had been falling apart and fixed it up so we could use it to hide Tom's stuff." I pointed out. "I don't mind where I sleep as long as it's safe." Amber took a sip of her water. "There was a secret area I didn't know about in my apartment?" Tom asked. I shrugged, "I guess? That's what it looked like to me."

~~~

Tom's pov
I started unpacking my things from the secret area Edd and Matt had found laying down a spare mattress Edd had lent us and some blankets I had stuffed into a cupboard and then forgot about. I opened a cupboard trying to find some pillows and my harpoons fell out. Amber chuckled, "So that's why Tord hates harpoons so much." I laughed. "He deserved it for trying to blow me up it's only fair that I return the favour by blowing up his robot with a harpoon, and it's not like he died, though... That would've made things easier." Amber chuckled and nodded her head, agreeing. She looked around and then walked into her room. Then rushed back to me. "Have you seen my parents journal?!" She said frantically looking around. "No, Last time I saw it that commie had it." I replied shoving the harpoons back in the cupboard throwing a pillow onto his bed. "Oh no, I must have dropped it somewhere in the base!" Amber said shocked. "Which means the commie has enough information on my monster it could lead to him having ultimate power if he catches me again, of course." I sigh my annoyance showing. "Oh well, we'll just be extra careful. Plus I dug out a little emergency bunker in your room if we need it." "We have to be." Amber replied.

Tord's Pov
Patryck walked in. "What did you find out?" I asked. I had asked him to do background checks on Edd, Matt and Tom to make the search easier. "They're living in a couple apartments in the city near a bar and some busy streets. I could take Paul and we could kidnap them now if you'd like?" Patryck asked. "No, I want to make them have a false sense of safety. Then we'll capture them."