2 heads are better than one

Edd's pov
"What are we gonna do?! Tom could be anywhere by now! And we have no way of telling where Tord's base is!" I half said half yelled as I paced back and forth, I was freaking out.
"I fixed the mirror!" Matt suddenly yelled from the kitchen coming in with the once broken mirror that he got from a magic store that one time.
"Seriously Matt?"
"What? One of my mirrors broke and I thought this was the perfect time to fix this one." Matt squealed.
"Ugh I can't get a hold of Paul or Patryck they must be out on a mission, makes sense Tord using Tom's monster as soon as possible. I'll try again in a couple hours to get a hold of them, I hope Tom's alright, it must be terrible to have to listen to Tord." She huffed coming down the stairs and flopping onto the couch next to me.
"I feel like a terrible girlfriend for not going with him." Suddenly the mirror started glowing and Matt threw it away from himself in confused fear. Suddenly a girl who looked alot like Matt fumbled out.
"What the!"

Ell's pov
"Matilda?" I asked looking around. She had to be here somewhere I saw her only few minutes ago.
"Huh" I looked down and saw one of Matilda's mirrors on the floor in front of me. It was that one my sword went through the day we went to the magic store. Tamara walked in just as I kneeled down.
"Well she's not in her room. You found her?" Tamara asked.
"What you lookin' at?"
"Matilda left one of her mirrors."
"What? She never leaves a mirror she's to full of herself for that."
"Well there's a first thing for everything thing." I touched the mirror and before I knew what was going on I rolled out infront of a shocked Matilda looking at what seemed to be boy versions of us but with one extra person and two missing.

Back to Edd's pov
"What the? Who are you? Why do you look like me but female?" I said pointing at the girl with the green hoodie just as another girl with a blue hoodie popped out actually sticking the landing.
"I'm Ell this is Tamara and that's Matilda. Who are you?" Ell said pointing to me.
"I'm Edd that's Matt and this is Amber."
"Hi. So are you an alternative universe where they're girls." Amber asked.
"I guess."
"Girls! Where'd you go? Woah!" One last girl girl came out of the mirror she wore a red hoodie and had hair horns.
"Um hi. Alternative universe of us?" She asked looking to Ell.
"Yeah"
"And this is Tori. The fourth member and friend of our group. Wait if we're alternative universe of us then where's your version of Tamara and Tori." Ell asked.
"Ooooooh... Hm." I looked at the others, this was gonna be awkward.

We were all standing in the kitchen trying to figure out the best way to word this.
"Um there's not really a better way to say this but Tord our version of Tori is kind of evil and kidnapped Tom our Tamara-"
"Because of his monster form." Tori interrupted me.
"How did you know?" She looked really guilty. She looked at Ell who looked at her with a sad look.
"Let's just say we've had a similar problem. He's part of the Red Army, yes?"
"Ur yea?"
"There's the root of the problem the thing with the Red Army is that it's extremely hard to quit." She leaned onto the counter. "If you want to stop this you need to get him to quit, problem with that is he probably thinks he's done to much and well it's the Red Army it's giving him a place where he feels like he belongs but he's also not happy there but feels like he can't leave. It took me a long time to leave and come back to the girls."
"But if we can convince that he's not to far gone does that mean he'll leave?" Ell asked.
"Yep!" Tori responded.
"One problem we don't no where they are?"
"Urrr you might want to have a look at this." We walked out to where Tamara was standing leaning on the sofa looking at the tv. On the tv was live footage of Tom in his Monster form wrecking a building in a city a day trip by car away.
"I think we found them." Tamara said fixated on the damage shown on the tv.

I know it's short and the next one will be short too but there's some really good bits coming.