chapter 3

Cousin (Part 3)
_______________
Jk was driving the car and Tae was sitting in passenger seat looking at him secretly with unknown feelings in his eyes...he surely likes to tease his hyung but he admires his hyung so much.. JK is really a good son of Jeon's,,he is the topper of his class and also well mannered boy,, Tae also very fond of his hyungie specially his bunny smile but not more than his hyungie's annoyed face....
Jk parked the car near the gate and got out of the car and opened the door for Tae but he wasn't coming out..so Jk asked..
Jk: what happened,why aren't you coming out?

Tae: whereismychoclatww...(said in baby voice)

Jk: say in human language,yeah?

Tae: yeah,,,where is my chocolate?? You didn't give me before stepping out of the car..(said pouting cz it's their daily routine JK will give him chocolate before dropping him)

Jk:yeah..are you baby or what?

Tae: of course I am... aren't I YOUR baby??

Jk: wWhat??

Tae: I mean everyone loves me like baby so you will also love me like this and give me my chocolate fast..

Jk: you're not a baby and step out right now..and who told you I will love you huh?

Tae pouted and looked down stepping outside of car silently,,he sure is brat but sensitive also.. Tae was going to go inside the school when JK grabbed his hand from behind before handing him a chocolate... Tae looked at his hand then chocolate..he broke into wide boxy smile and hugged JK tightly.. JK just smiled and hugged back..he sure doesn't like Tae annoying him but he cherries the boy and loves to spoil him...
Jk: now go..it's late,,and don't mess with anyone (Tae nodded),don't talk with badboys(again nodded),don't skip class and tiffin and yeah don't be a brat in school or I'll be in danger cz Mom will sue me..(Tae giggled)

Tae:okeiii...(Tae run from there but again came to JK..)
Jk: what now?
(Jk was looking at him confusingly but widened his eyes when Tae pinched his cheeks really hard and he yelled out in pain.. Tae laughed and run away saying "bye, muscle pig" ohh..how did Jk forgot that HIS brat won't start his day without annoying him.. JK rubbed his cheeks and drove away to his University..
Time skip
__________
Jk was sitting with his friends J-hope and Kai in cafeteria and waiting for Jenlisa (well Jenlisa is couple and Kai also has crush on J-hope) they were talking about something when Jenlisa came there and took their sits..
Jk: finally got some time for us apart from your make out...

Jen: yeah you brat...(blushing)

J-hope: JK is right...why so needy huh?

Lisa: yeah!! We were at library that librarian gave us detention..

Jk: and why did she only gave you two..huh?

Lisa:well she saw us kis---(Jenni pinched her under the table blushing tomato and everyone laughed)

Kai: ok,, enough teasing but JK.....don't you think you should explain something to us( wiggling his eyebrows)

Jk: explain what?

Kai: the mark on your neck..well more like hickey.... (Everyone turned towards JK and saw biting mark on his neck which was given by our lovely brat)

Jk: what the hell...why will be there any hickey?

J-hope: well,,when you're too much horny and can't control yourself this is what you will get..

Lisa: look who was teasing us sometime before...but really when you got gf/bf for yourself..

Jen: yes,you didn't told us,,this is not fair..

Kai: now tell us who is the special one you got this hickey from? Huh...say say..