chapter 13

Cousin (Part 13)
_________________

Jin: Tae,,I've something important to tell you...

Tae looked at jin nervously cz he thought Jin was going to ask why Tae did that and he wasn't ready to tell anything to anyone.. Tae's thoughts were cut off by Jin...

Jin: Tae,,? What are you thinking baby..

Tae: (shook his head as no)

Jin: okay now listen to me carefully ok? (Tae nooded) it's for your own good,, remember we don't want your bad...we are doing all this just for your good,,(Tae was afraid now)

Time skip
__________
Jin came out from Tae's cabin with a smiley face which made everyone confuse... JK was struggling for his dear life cz his heartbeat was  unreal...he just wanted to know what Jin talked with Tae....so he just went to Jin and asked..

Jk: Mom,,what were you doing there,,what's the matter..

Jin ignored him and went to sit next to YG who was too sleepy just by sitting there... everyone was looking at Jin... Yj asked..

Yj: hyung,,,what did he said?

Jin: well...thank me later...

Jk: thank? You? Why?(again got ignored)

YG: yeah Mom,,will you just say what's his answer?

Jin: hey young man don't show me attitude..I'm the boss here,,and...

               Tae agreed for the marriage

Everyone became exited and happy hearing Jin while JK felt like everything stopped...his ear became deaf..only one sound he could hear was breaking sound... sound of his heart which was breaking...his heart was bleeding...his eyes became wet while bady became numb... He couldn't believe that Tae agreed to marry someone...how could he,,,he just expressed his untold feelings to JK one day before right? JK was ready to take any risk right? Then why? Just because JK did a mistake Tae can't punish him in this way...no way this marriage is happening...
Jk came back to his sense when RM called him...

RM: JK.... JK??

Jk: huh...!! Yes,,(he quickly wiped his eyes)

RM: ahh we are taking Tae home,, please complete the documents..yeah?

Jk: hmm...( He left without further conversation and decided to confront Tae later)

At home
_________
Tae was sitting in JK's room cz everyone thought Tae might get panick in his room so they left Tae in JK's room arranging everything there... right now Jimin was sitting there with Tae... Tae wasn't talking much just yes or no or some words nothing more... JM still trying..

JM: Tae,,,are you hungry?

Tae:no..

JM: ohh...umm...ok

Tae:.......(suddenly YG came there eyeing JM which was noticed by Tae)

YG: how are you now,, Tae?

Tae: good

YG: had lunch? Medicine?

JM: Yj uncle gave everything,,
(YG looked at JM for sometime while JM was ignoring eye contact,YG then ruffled Tae's hair and went out while one pair of eyes were looking at him and another pair of eyes were observing everything)

Tae: ahem....

JM: oh,,y..you need something? Water?

Tae: no,,what was all this?

JM: w.. what?

Tae: (frown)

JM: okay...imdatingyourhyungjeonyoongi...